BATMAN - MEDICOM vs HOT TOYS vs TAKARA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you people prefer the Tak over HT. The HT one is the film accurate and besides that it looks 100 times better in all ways than the Takara Batman.

Takara version for me too. I have the HT one on preorder but I prefer the Takara one because it just looks better proportionally. I don't care about film accuracy at all.

Medicom - the poorest of the three -

HT Excellent and probably the most movie accurate.

But if you're asking which one looks the best then the Takara.

Look at the head sculpt on the HT one and you'll see which one is the best, the Takara Batman has horrible eyes in that pic while the HT one looks like someone wearing the cowl.

I don't know how you people prefer the Tak over HT. The HT one is the film accurate and besides that it looks 100 times better in all ways than the Takara Batman.

I completely agree, I don't see where the takara guys are coming from...

Even though I love the new Hot Toys version, I still like the Takara one.

I don't really have a decision between which is better (HT or Takara) but I love both of them and I'm glad to see Hot Toys redeem themselves after their first lackluster BB figure.

we'll be calling the new tdk line ht figures "lackluster" 2 years down the road, when and if HT makes a line from a third movie:lol

Is that also the new Medicom one or the old? Didn't realize Takbats was so tall. Having owned him, he was a great figure, just a bit too skinny, didn't car for the oversized tennis shoes and the hands would not stay attached. But I sold him for $40 more than I paid, so no complaints there!!

HT all the way.

Yeah maybe the Hot Toys version of suit 1 is more accurate than Takaras' however i'm more than happy with my Tak Bats and will be proudly displaying him with the Tumbler. I'll only get the Hot Toys TDK suit for the Batpod so i'm really not fussed.

.........and yeah, lets just class Medicoms as a non starter

ive never liked the takara version. it looks nothing like bale as batman. the head is ugly. and why is there a midget in a batsuit in that picture? i dont get why they are surrounding that magnificent HT figure with crap.:dunno

My two cents, having owned none of them:

I think the HT looks more like a real man in a suit...but the Takara is a great figure, with crisp lines and a great overall shape, although he also looks somewhat exaggerated. Also, the Takara head (cowl) looks almost like a cross between old suit and new suit Batman. The HT cowl looks like the movie version, especially since it's movie flaw was the immobile neck.

These pics was posted on the ToysWorld forum.

2683497775_84e886baf7_o.jpg

2683498557_31d3568d48_o.jpg

It's your call!!!

More pics here >
https://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/breakersrevenge168/BATMAN - MEDICOM vs HOTTOYS vs TAKARA/

No fighting please or the Joker will not be pleased!!

HT is now the superior version. Best body (Bale was 220 when he starting filming Begins and Buster Reeves, the Stunt Guy was a ripped stud, even bigger than Bale).

HT weapons, belt, detailing is also superior. The Tak Bats WAS the better figure between it and the HT V1, but now, with the superior Bale sculpt and the redesigned Cowl there is really no comparison as far as Film accuracy.

The Tak Bats is an amazing figure though, it has its own sleekness to it but the shoes are off and the Cape is kind of crappy.

Ny only nits with the HT V2 is that that the cowl neck may be too long and when the head is tilted down, the cowl base lays too close over the symbol. Also the brow lines are a little too sharp and the browline angles are still a bit severe, other than that it totally rocks.

Medicom figure does not merit comment.

I completely agree, I don't see where the takara guys are coming from...

Tak's Bats looks like a muscular athlete, HT Bat's looks like a beer belly Bats. It may be that HT is screen accurate, but as they are trying for so much realism, in the films, they shoulda gone for Batman, not Fatman. Look at HT neck, it's wider than his head. If you can't see what we see, your HT blinkers are getting in the way.

It's funny that so many dislike the Tak Bats cape because that's my favorite part of that figure. It may be thin but that allows it too hang more naturally and it's the perfect length. I never did like the thick, oversized cape that the HT Bats has.

I hope that isn't the way the new HT Bats cape is. Anybody know for sure if they changed the cape design for the new one?

Back