Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why havent I ordered this yet? In all honesty I want to know the ES, just want to make an educated decision.

Why havent I ordered this yet? In all honesty I want to know the ES, just want to make an educated decision.

It would be nice to know at least that it isn't an open edition. That I think would suck.
Otherwise the TBA doesn't really bother me, there has only been a couple of ridiculous edition sizes since they bought it in, everything else has been pretty much standard numbers for the category they are released in.

I don't think its an open ES. It said "Limited Edition: TBD". I wonder how satisfied people would be if it is open or would order if it is.

I hate the idea of an open ES. However, I could swear I read somewhere in this thread or at SF that an SS rep confirmed this was an open ES.

Open or not, until the low quantity alert comes up I wouldn't sweat it. Or even the waitlist. My waitlist converted on Wolverine which the ES is 350. No need to rush and order.

I really like this bust, I hope this is not an open ES. It said TBD on their website, so it can't be an open ES, right?

I think if it's an open edition sideshow will put limited edition just like they did with war machine life size bust.

I need to monitor this bust frequently as soon as sideshow announced the ES most likely I will order it hopefully it won't be sold out by then.

His eyes look too far apart from the pictures. Do they have a movie of this one up?

Back