Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all differnt, I know you can't it in this pic but the suit has a differnt texture, the ears are longer on the Arkham batman and they are shaped differntly, the face is fuller on the Arkham Batman. This bust is as close to Arkham Batman as it is to the animated one.

I think I know what art work they used for the bust though. I think its the same as the Superman/Batman Series 6 Batman figure that looks just like this bust.

Ok, well you have your opinion and I have mine. :dance

Honestly, Jim Balent's version is my top favorite.

Which, I just checked online and it seems that is the same costume you're talking about from Knightfall.

That would make one hot life size bust.

Honestly, Jim Balent's version is my top favorite.

Which, I just checked online and it seems that is the same costume you're talking about from Knightfall.

That would make one hot life size bust.

I know right, her cha-chas are huge! I want a PF of that in this case I do want the butt lol

we will never reach 2016, this is the last batman bust for us

2012:monkey2:monkey1

+1 and incoming EEUU vs Irán may end this dream

Where did this precise information come from? :dunno

God%20Wants%20To%20Talk%20To%20You.jpg

It's nice to be sure, but I'm not sure why Side Show made it so small. Bigger would have been better in this case!

I don't get your logic. It's 29" tall and 22" wide. Andy Bergholtz stated that it is one of the biggest 1:1 busts that Sideshow has ever done :thud:

I don't get your logic. It's 29" tall and 22" wide. Andy Bergholtz stated that it is one of the biggest 1:1 busts that Sideshow has ever done :thud:

It's still too small, I was hoping for a 2:1 at least. Anything else is really too small to display.

It's still too small, I was hoping for a 2:1 at least. Anything else is really too small to display.

LOL ok. Well, as far as I know, Sideshow doesn't do 2:1 busts, so you may need to look elsewhere to satisfy your size needs.

Back