Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, but its not to my liking. The eyes and upper lip look strange. Just my opinion. But happy buying to all those that like it!

I think it looks great. I'm not locked into a specific image of the character. If it looks good to me, I go for it.

I don't get your logic. It's 29" tall and 22" wide. Andy Bergholtz stated that it is one of the biggest 1:1 busts that Sideshow has ever done :thud:

I own the Hulk bust, and when I walked into the room and saw the Batman 1:1, I thought, "Damn, that's huge!" It makes an impression. And that was before the paint.

I own the Hulk bust, and when I walked into the room and saw the Batman 1:1, I thought, "Damn, that's huge!" It makes an impression. And that was before the paint.

WOW, you've seen the Batman 1:1 bust in person already?

Last edited:
SS kinda screwed up by not making the Marvel busts at least 24" tall. Don't get me wrong I love their Marvel line and I have nearly all of them now, but I think they are cut off too low to be the center piece they should be.

It's a nice looking piece. But, I don't collect busts.

I'll wait for a P.F. to come out.

im getting Batman, Cap, Thor, and hopefully i could land a good price on Ironman...then soon it will be Joker, Wolverine, and hoping for a new Hulk Bust..and the Batman and Joker PF....damn 2012 will be rough:(......i had about 10 statues and had to sell them all because i just bought a House..now i'm back in this again:hi5:, starting with 1:1 Bust and only select few PFs....:panic:

Back