Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck :rotfl

:rotfl Thanks, why pay full price? I get the feeling SSC will have a high ES on this one like the Joker PF. And since there's no Ex, it would be easy to get cheaper down the line. Bust usually don't cost more in time and this one is an expensive Life-Size bust.

:rotfl Thanks, why pay full price? I get the feeling SSC will have a high ES on this one like the Joker PF. And since there's no Ex, it would be easy to get cheaper down the line. Bust usually don't cost more in time and this one is an expensive Life-Size bust.

Pretty smart decision, I remember you getting a good deal on the Hulk 1:1 bust right?

Pretty smart decision, I remember you getting a good deal on the Hulk 1:1 bust right?

Yes, but after it arrives, it also came with a crack on the side. So I apply for and got my refund from ebay. I had another opportunity of getting it for slightly cheaper since but decided not to get it. I've seen it in person and its just too bland for me to get it again.

This time around, I will wait. Again, I don't see this statue selling out so fast, especially with fake sold out going on.

Sorry, but I don't think this one will be cheaper down the line, ever. I could see this becoming the next Venom 1:1 bust. What does it sell for now, a couple thousand?

it's already pre order sold out at BBTS

all that means is SS can up the ES on this. I guarantee it won't be sold out for long through BBTS. This bust could possibly even reach 1000 in ES. Predator did, so why not Batman.

oh yea, forgot about that. Hard to believe the Berserker ES is higher than the P1 is. Bats could be 2,000 then :panic:

At $679.99 a piece, even cheaper at other retailer/site, I don't see a need to buy it fast without a real ES. I prefer to wait and hope they'll debute Batman PF or LSF first to decides. I might have to wait a while but I'll have some time.

I am still amazed at how prices skyrocketed when the economy is still bad.

I think as long as SS doesnt mess up the QC on this it will sell fast and be expensive down the road. Regardless of ES.

Edition will be high. It will probably be found cheaper for awhile. Down the road it may go up in value but not too much. There will be more Batman Bust and alot more DC stuff coming. I did order this, so I hope it holds some value. Pricey.

Edition will be high. It will probably be found cheaper for awhile. Down the road it may go up in value but not too much. There will be more Batman Bust and alot more DC stuff coming. I did order this, so I hope it holds some value. Pricey.

I don't care about the ES size....when they release The Joker Bust, I think people will be wanting the Batman Bust to pair with that....as for value, I think the price will go up, if not, I bet we will at least get our money back by selling it just a little bit over retail...:)

all that means is SS can up the ES on this. I guarantee it won't be sold out for long through BBTS. This bust could possibly even reach 1000 in ES. Predator did, so why not Batman.

That's possible, Bats is pretty popular and since this is not a Sideshow exclusive and other stores will be selling it too. ES will probably be big for a 1:1 bust.

Only 500 will be made and they'll go for over $1000 on eBay in short order.

Only 500 will be made and they'll go for over $1000 on eBay in short order.

I think this is closer to accurate, SS usually keeps the LS Bust sizes down. From those I have I could only imagine storage is not ideal, they wanna move these.

Well the recent berserker bust had a huge edition, so its anyone's guess.

Back