Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe if there were fewer ding dongs around here, I could trust the thread being open without babysitting it

Haven't been in there. What happened there. People won't shut up about the eyes? :lol

Haven't been in there. What happened there. People won't shut up about the eyes? :lol

Basically.

Then *I* went in there and said I didn't care because my priorities weren't so far out of whack that I'd actually pick it up because it's the friggin' Joker instead of whether or not it's got glass eyes....

....which then led to me getting all kinds of pounced on because, apparently', "%#$& just got real". :slap

Finally got my Batman bust coming Tuesday, been a long time coming but finally had the funds and the motivation to pay him off :)

Basically.

Then *I* went in there and said I didn't care because my priorities weren't so far out of whack that I'd actually pick it up because it's the friggin' Joker instead of whether or not it's got glass eyes....

....which then led to me getting all kinds of pounced on because, apparently', "%#$& just got real". :slap

:lol Kinda figured. I bailed outta that thread after people wouldn't just drop it. Blah, blah, blah, blah.......

I've ordered the Joker Bust. I was a bit put of by that Joker thread but I really want that Bust so I've put my money down on one. So what can we expect the eyes to look like now? With out getting nasty because we don't want this thread shut down as well :lecture

Just curious what to expect, these 2 will be my 1st Busts

Last edited:
I've ordered the Joker Bust. I was a bit put of by that Joker thread but I really want that Bust so I've put my money down on one. So what can we expect the eyes to look like now? With out getting nasty because we don't this thread shut down :lecture

Just curious what to expect, these 2 will be my 1st Busts

Probably decals or painted on.

Probably decals or painted on.

I can't imagine it looking as nice if there painted but hopefully I'm completely wrong. Worse case scenario is I'll return it but I really hope that won't be the case because this is going to look epic placed next to the Modern Batman Bust

apparently the proto did not have acrylic eyes. If in hand pics come close, I will buy joker too.

Hopefully SS can redeem themselves after green goblin.

I can't imagine it looking as nice if there painted but hopefully I'm completely wrong. Worse case scenario is I'll return it but I really hope that won't be the case because this is going to look epic placed next to the Modern Batman Bust

The eyes on the Superman bust looked good.

No. I don't help sideshow with reporting recasts. They wouldn't help me with a PayPal claim when I bought a fake iron man comiquette. One good deed and all that...
I think it was in Thailand, I didn't check I was looking for predator statues.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

I've been watching an Iron Man recast that normally goes for $1000+ being sold for just over $300. The quality is uncanny.

Back