Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds logical :rolleyes:

Derrr... If someone from sideshow couldn't take 5 mins to confirm for a customer (one who buys a **** load off them I might add) something is obviously a fake I'm not going to spend that 5 mins x the dozens of fakes I've seen returning the favour now am I?

My first thoughts on this statue were that I really wanted the black version. I waitlist a few weeks ago but surely it's unlikely that will convert?

Not sure whether to just order the blue, wait for the WL or buy a black version from someone.

My first thoughts on this statue were that I really wanted the black version. I waitlist a few weeks ago but surely it's unlikely that will convert?

Not sure whether to just order the blue, wait for the WL or buy a black version from someone.

If you really want the black version then buy it from someone since a wait list conversion is most likely slim.

Need to make a decision quick then. What do you guys all think? I think maybe buy the black one from someone. I always seem to buy damaged or not new statues with people not telling me the whole truth, that's all that puts me off.

Back