Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get them. They are gonna look awesome displayed together. I have them on order.

Yeah I'm really contemplating it. The Blue & Grey is my favourite Batman suit & the Joker looks incredible & my favourite villain

I'm going to look at a few things to sell as my PO list has built right up :/ and see if I can do it

Yeah I'm really contemplating it. The Blue & Grey is my favourite Batman suit & the Joker looks incredible & my favourite villain

I'm going to look at a few things to sell as my PO list has built right up :/ and see if I can do it

You can use APRIL14 coupon code to get $20 off one on Sideshow's site.

Just sold my Ps4 which I never use to a friend & ordered the Blue & Grey Batman :yess:

Now I need that Joker

I've never owned a Bust before & never thought I would but Batman is my favourite comic character & this is my favourite costume so I'm really excited to be getting this.

Just sold my Ps4 which I never use to a friend & ordered the Blue & Grey Batman :yess:

Now I need that Joker

I've never owned a Bust before & never thought I would but Batman is my favourite comic character & this is my favourite costume so I'm really excited to be getting this.

The shipping box is huge.

I cancelled my joker order when I found out they weren't using acylic eyes.

The eyes make that piece and after seeing how green goblin came out, I am not too confident in their ability to deliver.

If in hand pics are close to the proto I will bite.

I want to order the Joker Bust, but would like to know the edition Size. Its been a long wait.

Man, I was looking at pulling the trigger on the black and gray bust last year and am kicking myself right now! I can't seem to find it anywhere at this point.

Anybody know any place with this in stock? I put my name on the waitlist, but since it's been ongoing since last October, I have little faith of it going through.

I cancelled my joker order when I found out they weren't using acylic eyes.

The eyes make that piece and after seeing how green goblin came out, I am not too confident in their ability to deliver.

If in hand pics are close to the proto I will bite.

That's why I haven't stuck my money on one yet. I'm guessing this will be at SDCC so I'm hoping to see videos & hear opinions about it without the acylic eyes & then decide to buy it or not then but I'm not going to lie I am disappointed there done this.

because I wasn't originally planning on ordering it, I hadn't been following the thread & I've only just found out about the eyes :(

I wondered why this bust wasn't getting much attention that thread has been closed :/

Back