Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'v been on the waitlist for this since last October or November. Not sure I could afford it now with the Canadian dollar dropping and some other stuff coming up but I guess I'll make that desision if it converts. Anyone here hear of any conversions lately?

I'v been on the waitlist for this since last October or November. Not sure I could afford it now with the Canadian dollar dropping and some other stuff coming up but I guess I'll make that desision if it converts. Anyone here hear of any conversions lately?

I know an AD selling this from Canada if interested. He is in the GTA but willing to ship.

I haven't heard of anyone converting besides myself. Then again this bust as great as it is never got that high of a level of publicity. Those that have know it is good but I don't see the usual grail talk from other popular pieces.

I jumped on the waitlist the day it was opened by the way.

I haven't heard of anyone converting besides myself. Then again this bust as great as it is never got that high of a level of publicity. Those that have know it is good but I don't see the usual grail talk from other popular pieces.

I jumped on the waitlist the day it was opened by the way.

What day was that that you got on it? Just curious. I am still really unsure of weather or not I could afford it. Especially if it converts soon with Superman PF coming soon.

waitlist just converted.

Congrats bud.

Congrats! You got in very early and within 2 days.

It will be interesting to see if Artic Beast waitlist converts...

Yes it will. The. I'll have a hard choice to make. Almost hope it doesn't covert, so as to spare me the agony of having to make that desision lol.

The Blue Batman & Joker Busts are just screaming at me. I've never bought a Bust before but really contemplating on ordering these

Back