Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys my first post in this forum, here is a picture of bat lsb with poison ivy
very impressive bust.

IMG_0281ee.jpg

They haven't lied. The ES never went up on the GL product page. Only a handful of people dissect the newsletter like we do so they probably feel is okay to mislead a handful of customers.

They haven't lied. The ES never went up on the GL product page. Only a handful of people dissect the newsletter like we do so they probably feel is okay to mislead a handful of customers.

I'm not swearing my life away on it or anything but I am pretty sure when I ordered it the ES was 300 and the low quantity alert for less than 60 remaining was up.

I'm not swearing my life away on it or anything but I am pretty sure when I ordered it the ES was 300 and the low quantity alert for less than 60 remaining was up.

You are not crazy. The ES was announced on a newlestter as 350 but it was never mentioned again. Yes, there was a low quantity alert on it at some point but it disappeared.

ES means "edition size" by the way.

I saw the low quantity alert when I ordered in July after the newsletter said the es was 350. The order page never had the es listed though.

You are not crazy. The ES was announced on a newlestter as 350 but it was never mentioned again. Yes, there was a low quantity alert on it at some point but it disappeared.

ES means "edition size" by the way.

That sounds about right. I drink a lot and forget stuff :duff

How come it takes so long to announce the edition sizes? Joker & GL have been for sale for awhile now.

Back