Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, 'Arkham Knight' Season Pass holders (like myself) got our '89 Movie Pack today and I started a new game just so I could see the suit is all its glory.
I'm putting this here because I wanted to mention watching the opening animation with all the movement involved sure didn't make the neck look un-natural as Batman turned his head.
That said, those who couldn't handle this minor nitpick on THiS statue would probably pop a blood vessel watching him in the game. :rotfl

dfa4a4ef6d9b818c9f2007b012f063a1.jpg

This thing is completely badass in-game.

Freaking awesome, I can't wait to download this!!!

So, 'Arkham Knight' Season Pass holders (like myself) got our '89 Movie Pack today and I started a new game just so I could see the suit is all its glory.
I'm putting this here because I wanted to mention watching the opening animation with all the movement involved sure didn't make the neck look un-natural as Batman turned his head.
That said, those who couldn't handle this minor nitpick on THiS statue would probably pop a blood vessel watching him in the game. :rotfl

It really is pretty awesome

89BatmanAK.jpg

Freaking awesome! If I could wear this tonight while playing this game in that suit I would..."I'm Batman"

1945b3aff74577815480c785f7036a3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Wow...can you play the entire game with Batman looking like that? And does his Batmobile change automatically too?

Seriously considering buying this piece this week. I really wanted to get more of a centerpiece for a media room type collectible and was looking at this or the alien big chap bust, but the QC on that was a deal breaker. This looks great, should I buy?

Seriously considering buying this piece this week. I really wanted to get more of a centerpiece for a media room type collectible and was looking at this or the alien big chap bust, but the QC on that was a deal breaker. This looks great, should I buy?

Buy it ! it's epic and no QC issues for me at all
dee8e28fee958959ba58a27f35e0a1ba.jpg

^ that does look amazing! I actually just got done ordering it I'm pretty freaking excited!

I got a 10% off coupon and finally ordered him before he sells out. Can't think of a better way to celebrate Batman Day! Now off to play some Arkham Knight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back