Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up selling mine. I just couldn't get past the goofy pose and head turn.

Like that hasn't been beaten into the ground in this thread. I never bought it for those reasons. Why did you think things would change in hand? Did you think keaton would jump out of the SS box like this? :lol

snapshot20091206221909.jpg

I will never understand that complaint. There is nothing goofy about the pose, and the head turn, which is not supposed to be a known issue 'within the movie' was not an intentional limitation.

I will never understand that complaint. There is nothing goofy about the pose, and the head turn, which is not supposed to be a known issue 'within the movie' was not an intentional limitation.

I understand the complaint. I just would have wanted a more movie style pose.

How does him descending the stairs into the Bat-Cave not fit a movie style pose?

There is just something about it that didn't sit well with me. Head turn. Museum pose. I just couldn't get into it. I am a big Keaton fan and I couldn't pull the trigger. Personal preference I guess.

Like that hasn't been beaten into the ground in this thread. I never bought it for those reasons. Why did you think things would change in hand? Did you think keaton would jump out of the SS box like this? :lol

I was hoping it would look better in person, it doesn't.

Both look good in person.

I respectfully disagree.

He's walking down the stairs half turned looking to the side and carrying his grapnel gun, it looks weird and honestly, boring. There is so much amazing imagery from 89 Batman and the best SS could come up with is walking down stairs?

I was hoping it would look better in person, it doesn't.

I respectfully disagree.

He's walking down the stairs half turned looking to the side and carrying his grapnel gun, it looks weird and honestly, boring. There is so much amazing imagery from 89 Batman and the best SS could come up with is walking down stairs?

Ok, so you don't like museum poses. Can't please everyone. It is not boring at all IMO. Walking down to a lower level looking out over the cave looks great to me. Don't need him in a goofy off balance fighting poses like the new Dark Knight pieces. Poses are not a SS hallmark.

Got this today. 2 Bats in 1 night. No need to disagree or agree. It's subjective and I dig it.

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2521.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG

So, 'Arkham Knight' Season Pass holders (like myself) got our '89 Movie Pack today and I started a new game just so I could see the suit is all its glory.
I'm putting this here because I wanted to mention watching the opening animation with all the movement involved sure didn't make the neck look un-natural as Batman turned his head.
That said, those who couldn't handle this minor nitpick on THiS statue would probably pop a blood vessel watching him in the game. :rotfl

dfa4a4ef6d9b818c9f2007b012f063a1.jpg

This thing is completely badass in-game.

Back