Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that man. I haven't heard of too many people having issues with this one.

Yea I was pretty shocked to be honest as first but then I realized what they shipped me was a return as it didn't come in the typical SS shipper with product name/number etc printed on the box but instead just a brown box with a label. Ironically, there was a note inside stating that it was thoroughly checked by an SS QC member prior to shipping :slap

Yea I was pretty shocked to be honest as first but then I realized what they shipped me was a return as it didn't come in the typical SS shipper with product name/number etc printed on the box but instead just a brown box with a label. Ironically, there was a note inside stating that it was thoroughly checked by an SS QC member prior to shipping :slap

That usually means it was a QC return they deemed good enough to send back out.

Hey guys do you know if anyone makes a custom head sculpt and Cape for the statue? The way his neck turns bothers me a bit and I would like one that's facing forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That stinks!!!!!!!

I would only put him on top or the bottom of a detolf.

What's the opinion on this?

I got this the other day and displayed it on the glass shelve. Since then I read that the recommended maximum weight is 6kg and this PF is 9kg...

So the problem is the glass not the support?

Maybe too late, but don`t take the chance. Speaks for itself.
DSC00239.JPG
Just to make clear, that was the support not the shelf.

Edit: NEVER take the chance ofcourse that is....

Hey guys if anyone is interested in a Michael Keaton cowl bust from the first movie made by HCG (limited to 500) that originally goes for 600.00, Big Bad Toy Store is having a one day sale and selling the bust for 500.00. Funny I saw it this morning and they were selling it for 400.00 and I bought it and now they increased it to 500.00; wonder if they under sold it at first or the 400.00 price was for just a couple of hours and now they are selling it for 500.00???Anyways, I thought I share, for 500.00 it's still a good price for it, I think.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

$400 is a good price, but you can get them on eBay for the current BBTS price. I like it, but wouldn't look good with my busts just being a cowl I don't think.

$400 is a good price, but you can get them on eBay for the current BBTS price. I like it, but wouldn't look good with my busts just being a cowl I don't think.

Yeah I checked and the cheapest is 500 plus 40.00 shipping. I guess I got luck and got mine for 400.00 with 11.00 shipping. I've had my eye on this one but didn't want to pay 600.00, glad I was patient since it only cost me 411.00 now. It will go well with my SSC Michael Keaton PF Bats.

Still weird that they had it for 400.00 initially as a one day sale and then not even 2hrs later it was reposted at 500.00. Score for me, I guess.

Thanks for commenting!

I thought about the fact that it is only a cowl,too, so I know what you mean, but then I thought it would look cool in a glass display with the light shining on it like in the movie where Keaton goes to get suit it up and you see the cowl separate from the suit. Also, I like the fact that it is more like a real life accessory(cowl) rather than just a person from the torso up with no arms like busts usually are. But you're probably right if you already have a Batman bust it would look kind of awkward next to a cowl.

Max Power

Yeah I checked and the cheapest is 500 plus 40.00 shipping. I guess I got luck and got mine for 400.00 with 11.00 shipping. I've had my eye on this one but didn't want to pay 600.00, glad I was patient since it only cost me 411.00 now. It will go well with my SSC Michael Keaton PF Bats.

Still weird that they had it for 400.00 initially as a one day sale and then not even 2hrs later it was reposted at 500.00. Score for me, I guess.

Thanks for commenting!

It was $400 there yesterday though so 24 hrs did past.

It was $400 there yesterday though so 24 hrs did past.

Wow I didn't know that! I guess I got lucky that I got it at the tail end of the sale. strange that I just got the email this morning on the sale.

Cool! Thanks BurningRage

Wow I didn't know that! I guess I got lucky that I got it at the tail end of the sale. strange that I just got the email this morning on the sale.

Cool! Thanks BurningRage
I probably would have gotten it for the special price. Might have looked good away from my busts in an 89 only display with my HT car and PF by themselves.

My 1989 cowl is in! It's nice and compliments my SSC fig perfectly!

09390a0a8c385f85434437cc7fdd9d70.jpg

Happy Collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Back