Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I agree. Only other places I buy PFs are Alter Ego Comics or BBTS. don't trust anywhere else.

Thanks Gipetto and Stingray, I appreciate the input. I figure even if there is a $20-$30 difference, its worth ordering from SS because you know their shipping standards. I also wasn't sure if it would even come with the SS shipper if I bought it from somewhere else.

Hi. Yes you are exactly right cause I placed a tooth pick inside the peg hole and I can feel that 1 side is slightly protruding up so there is a piece molded in there that's preventing the peg from sitting flatly. At first I thought the steel peg on the foot was too long, but it's definitely the hole of the polystone. I will try your tips that hopefully will resolve this. This seemed to be a huge issue with the WW PF so I guess it carried over to our beloved Batman which was so incredibly crafted. People are gonna regret not getting this magnificent statue.

Hi. Yes you are exactly right cause I placed a tooth pick inside the peg hole and I can feel that 1 side is slightly protruding up so there is a piece molded in there that's preventing the peg from sitting flatly. At first I thought the steel peg on the foot was too long, but it's definitely the hole of the polystone. I will try your tips that hopefully will resolve this. This seemed to be a huge issue with the WW PF so I guess it carried over to our beloved Batman which was so incredibly crafted. People are gonna regret not getting this magnificent statue.

Yep, it is a fantastic piece. It is why I am on the fence about picking up another Batman (Modern) because I think I just don't need it. This one ticks all the boxes.

Yep, it is a fantastic piece. It is why I am on the fence about picking up another Batman (Modern) because I think I just don't need it. This one ticks all the boxes.

I don't have that black and grey Batman PF but I'm definitely getting the modern age version. I think had they provided a new pose and new base, the collectors would've bought this new version as well. That Arkham Batman PF looks like a killer from the preview yesterday.

I don't have that black and grey Batman PF but I'm definitely getting the modern age version. I think had they provided a new pose and new base, the collectors would've bought this new version as well. That Arkham Batman PF looks like a killer from the preview yesterday.

So many Batman statues to choose from! Not sure which to get. I have the Classic Catwoman on PO and I'd like to get one that will go with her or at least not look too out of place. I like the modern Batman but I really like this one too. Does anyone think this one would look odd next to the Classic CW?

So many Batman statues to choose from! Not sure which to get. I have the Classic Catwoman on PO and I'd like to get one that will go with her or at least not look too out of place. I like the modern Batman but I really like this one too. Does anyone think this one would look odd next to the Classic CW?

Yeah. Comic versions with comic versions looks best.

Couldn't resist this one and ended my SSC strike which endured since 2010, when I purchased my last PF (Mola Ram), following the changes on their policy to close the EU warehouse and then refusing to ship their products to Portugal :(

Can't wait to get this. As a child of the 80s, I was another victim of Warner's marketing strategy. I lived all things Batman in '89. This piece is a dream come true. :D

Yeah. Comic versions with comic versions looks best.

I think he looks good with comic Joker and Superman... In fact I like the way he displays with comic Joker then the original Bats PF looks.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Agreed Jaws. I love the way mine looks displayed with the comic versions. He also looks good with Catwoman

Back