Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418700525.379415.jpg

Because Cloonster you can laugh at because of how silly the whole thing is. Don't get me wrong, he is down right awful, but that movie is a joke to begin with. Bale you can only just shake your head, bobblehead, that stupid voice.

Because Cloonster you can laugh at because of how silly the whole thing is. Don't get me wrong, he is down right awful, but that movie is a joke to begin with. Bale you can only just shake your head, bobblehead, that stupid voice.

Specially when he talks to himself and people that know He's Batman in that stupid voice.

Pretty much. B&R is very bad, but it's so bad it's highly entertaining. I can watch it over and over and still have fun. I can't do that with Nolan's movies, they are too slow. I only like Begins. And Bale's voice is terrible in all of them and makes me laugh, and not in a good way. I hope Batfleck will be good.

I'm just thinking of Alicia Silverstone. I hope the new generation gets some prettier girls. Nolan went out of his way to make sure I didn't get the least bit turned on

How is Sideshow shipping their products to Europe nowadays?

I used to collect PF (still have 10) but stopped collecting them when Sideshow closed their UK warehouses. :(

I absolutely love this piece.

How is Sideshow shipping their products to Europe nowadays?

I used to collect PF (still have 10) but stopped collecting them when Sideshow closed their UK warehouses. :(

I absolutely love this piece.

They ship to UK from US warehouse.

Back