Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I! While the Comic PF is out of this world, nothing screams "Batman" like the Keaton impersonation to me.

I'd probably get that Comic PF later down the road of the price is right, as I really miss it.
I'm on the other side of that equation. I really didn't like the comic PF. Drove me nuts. I was eager to replace it.

Contact me for further details...

10428038_10152976208621096_1086356822572321765_n.jpg

What's up with this December ship date ladies and gents?

Im a newbie but the only other pre-order I had on Sideshow, they gave me a 2-week notice before expected to ship.

Since we haven't gotten that e-mail yet, I don't think it will be released in December unfortunately.

When it does ship and we all get our pieces; it's going to be the greatest PF of all time. I'm so glad I put my order in for the EX 6 months ago.

It better be, last few SS pieces I have gotten have all had problems. I need a home run to make me forget...

You would think for that amount of money we would be getting almost near perfect, but I guess not. I have been so dang excited about this release and I'm praying that it is amazing. This is my first PF and if it's amazing like most of the people here say; this will not be my last purchase from sideshow. So i hope they don't screw it up for me.

So ShortList Magazine was interviewing Keaton and they asked...

SL: "Finally, Christian Bale recently said he felt jealous to see Ben Affleck wearing the cape and cowl — do you ever get that?

MK: “No. Do you know why? Because*I’m*Batman. I’m very secure in that.”

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

SL: "Finally, Christian Bale recently said he felt jealous to see Ben Affleck wearing the cape and cowl — do you ever get that?

Keaton is SO boss.

I watched this table conversation with him and other Hollywood actors, and man, he owns. He's also looking very healthy and good for his age.

Imagine another go at Batman. The man still has it.

Keaton owns. Best Batman EVER.

because_i_m_batman____by_superherocomputerart-d5kbtdg.jpg

Seriously, Keaton IS Batman. Period!
Can't wait to get this masterpiece!

Keaton is SO boss.

I watched this table conversation with him and other Hollywood actors, and man, he owns. He's also looking very healthy and good for his age.

He could pull off a batman begins story and train the new generation

That's so cool. I wonder if did the voice when he said it.

Keaton is SO boss.

Seriously man! So badass. He has such a confidence about him
View attachment 152135

Seriously, Keaton IS Batman. Period!
Can't wait to get this masterpiece!
I thought you guys would like it while you waited
He could pull off a batman begins story and train the new generation
Or he maybe as Alfred when he's older as sort of a wink to fans

Back