Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are all delayed until Jan. Just be ready for another delay at the first of the year.

1/6 Snake Plissken delayed once again. 15 months for a basic figure is ridiculous.

I thought sideshow posted something about this shipping out in Dec? Dang that really crushed me when i seen that email saying they were pushing up the final payment to Jan 2015. I was dreaming of having this bad boy before the 25th. Whatever I guess we are all are going to wait now. :(

I do think this will be epic...so glad I ordered him. I took a gamble and sold my comic PF so I could get him instead

I do think this will be epic...so glad I ordered him. I took a gamble and sold my comic PF so I could get him instead

So did I! While the Comic PF is out of this world, nothing screams "Batman" like the Keaton impersonation to me.

I'd probably get that Comic PF later down the road of the price is right, as I really miss it.

I'm hoping this is a split shipment and some of these ship in Dec. Would love to have this before Christmas.

Back