Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did somebody say Batman Crocs?

BATMAN_BLACK_2__82318_zoom.jpg

Yep we have those, $14.99 I believe.
anyway! done with the OT!

SDCC will be new pics, in hand pics we wont have till late this year or next year.

I shall be posting pics from SDCC for your viewing pleasure.

Oh man I hope. The 3 pieces I'm hoping to see at SDCC are Keaton, JSC Black Cat and Deathwing. Maybe Catwoman too.

My work was getting ready to throw out this display case due to space... Features a locking door, mirrored top, and lights. The measurements seem like they should fit the Keaton PF perfectly. So I'm ready when you are Sideshow. :)

Sallah

My work was getting ready to throw out this display case due to space... Features a locking door, mirrored top, and lights. The measurements seem like they should fit the Keaton PF perfectly. So I'm ready when you are Sideshow. :)

Sallah

Wow. Cool set up! Bet is that one of those Keaton Bats fabric wall posters? I just pulled my identical one out of storage the other day and put it up in my garage! How Kewl and odd I see another one.

That's ****ing awesome! I wish my place was throwing out something like that

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Sallah

Sweet!!!! the color of the display even match 89 Bat!

Sallah

Even though I probably don't have room for a display case like that, I would've snatched it up in a heartbeat and figured out how to make space for it. Looks like an awesome case. Definitely jealous.

Do you know what brand it is and how much they normally cost?

Wow. Cool set up! Bet is that one of those Keaton Bats fabric wall posters? I just pulled my identical one out of storage the other day and put it up in my garage! How Kewl and odd I see another one.

Thanks! This one is actually in a room offset from my main Keaton Batman display... but as you can tell by the posters, it has begun to spill out into it. :)

That is indeed one of the fabric posters. I get more compliments and comments on it than any other poster in my house... And rightly so. It rocks!

That's ****ing awesome! I wish my place was throwing out something like that

Yeah, I definitely lucked out. Thanks!

Sweet!!!! the color of the display even match 89 Bat!

I noticed that too... But I may actually add a more goldish tone to that stripe at the bottom. I also have another plan for changing it up a little... but I want to wait until it is done before I say what. :)

Even though I probably don't have room for a display case like that, I would've snatched it up in a heartbeat and figured out how to make space for it. Looks like an awesome case. Definitely jealous.

Do you know what brand it is and how much they normally cost?

Thanks man! Yeah, I wasn't going to let it hit the dumpster, that was for sure. It just turned out that it fit that spot in my basement EXACTLY. We actually had to assemble it elsewhere in the room and move it over to its current place as the height and width are a perfect match and allowed no room for the lid to go over the glass. It was meant to be there...

The case was actually constructed by the owner of the business. We used to use it at our retail shop to display high end consignment merch. There was a shelving post in the middle with glass shelves... but the minute I heard it was destined for the trash, I knew it would be a perfect fit for the PF Keaton Bat without those in the way.

Sallah

Sallah

Wow. You lucky son of a gun u.

Yeah man, if I had that case I'd PO this piece bro. Lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Sallah, that case is going to look so freaking sweet for Keaton! :rock

Thanks man! Yeah, I absolutely can't wait for him to ship now... Having this case sitting here empty is making the wait even harder! I may stick my Batman Returns boot in there for the time being just to have something occupying the space... :)

Yeah man, if I had that case I'd PO this piece bro. Lol

:) Yeah, I preordered day one... but I honestly had no clue where I was going to put it when I did so. But it was Keaton... so I HAD to order it regardless of the space. ;)

Sallah

i love that the case comes with a lock. It makes it feel like youve got something displayed in a museum!

Sallah

Dude, that looks SWEET

I was just looking at pics of this guy again. Such a very nice and impressive statue. I was I was a bigger fan of the film. This looks like the ultimate affordable collectable of the 89 Batman. Man I love that Base.

I actually think that this is a nicer PF then the Comic PF SSC just did.... But I would rather have comic based Batman then film based. either way I cant wait to see pics of this at SDCC.

Back