Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is gonna be the kicker for me. If it's $400 I will prob PO despite not having space. If it's more, prob pass...

Thats about where I'm at, the space I have but They're going to have to go at 400 or below for me to consider it especially with Wonder Woman on the Horizon and Superman and Harley Quinn coming in April amongst other things.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Thats about where I'm at, the space I have but They're going to have to go at 400 or below for me to consider it especially with Wonder Woman on the Horizon and Superman and Harley Quinn coming in April amongst other things.

Well I know you're a comics man so dropping Harley would probably spoil your Batman statue collection and it's not like they will redo any of those characters as a PF anytime soon. If it's tight on $$$$ maybe pick this PF up down the road somewhat.

Well I know you're a comics man so dropping Harley would probably spoil your Batman statue collection and it's not like they will redo any of those characters as a PF anytime soon. If it's tight on $$$$ maybe pick this PF up down the road somewhat.

Well if I'm being honest its not even about the tightness of the money, it's more like I just only feel certain PF's are worth the extra cash. I just don't know if this is one of them.

I so wanted to narrow down my collecting to DC comic only and then they drop this great looking thing at me. Whats next an Adam West Batman with blinking red phone exclusive? Holy empty wallet Sideshow.

Well if I'm being honest its not even about the tightness of the money, it's more like I just only feel certain PF's are worth the extra cash. I just don't know if this is one of them.

Sounds like a job for the Waitlist!!!

I can't wait for the full revel! I have about $200 worth of points I think I'll use on this. I've been hoping and waiting a long time for them to make this PF. I'll be at my computer at 12:00 on Thursday ready to preorder for sure. :impatient:

I so wanted to narrow down my collecting to DC comic only and then they drop this great looking thing at me. Whats next an Adam West Batman with blinking red phone exclusive? Holy empty wallet Sideshow.

Maybe your wallet is empty because of all the holes in it?

(Sorry, bad joke...just couldn't resist)

Haha I didn't even realize it goes against the physical ability of the suit!

You know I do sort of recall him just whipping around a lot and never actually turning his head...if thats the case, it is pretty hilarious that his head is turned on the PF. Of course, i'm sure the premise in the movie was never meant to be "he can't turn his head in his batman cowl." :lol

1609896_498660663580241_1540772982_n.jpg
That looks awesome. Wonder what they'll price this at.

Back