Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I will reserve judgement until the final reveal, but right now I see a little Keaton. Not nearly as much as HT, but there's a little Keaton hiding in there.

ahutu6ep.jpg

ReG8jPf.gif

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

The preview pic isn’t great at all. Hopefully the reveal changes some of our minds.

Nah, thats not how this forum works. Next Thursday this thread will be divided. The pics will go up and the war of words will begin and it will continue for however long it takes for this to be released. There will be flip floppers, hypers and naysayers. There will be congradulations, insults and warnings. And when it's all said and done there will be I told you so's and sobs of regret.

All of that will come to pass.

Nah, thats not how this forum works. Next Thursday this thread will be divided. The pics will go up and the war of words will begin and it will continue for however long it takes for this to be released. There will be flip floppers, hypers and naysayers. There will be congradulations, insults and warnings. And when it's all said and done there will be I told you so's and sobs of regret.

I totally agree with this, but if this thing turns out awful its still going to be better to be on the side of someone saying I told you so because that way you can still sell the EX you ordered on eBay for lots of money. And if you are on the other side sobbing that you didn't buy the EX you now have to go and spend extra money on eBay to get one. So the moral of the story is everyone should order an EX regardless of how it looks lmao

Post of the year right there :lol

I thought the preview looked great! At this point I don't see how I couldn't order him. It just seems like destiny.

I honestly can't even tell whether he is serious or not. Did he really dislike it or is it sarcasm directed at those criticizing? :dunno

It's directed at the guy that posted. He trolls every thread most of the time. Hence my response. Yes, HS doesn't look all that hot right now, but I have no doubt it will be stellar.

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah to be honest this looks pretty sick IMO, I didn't think it was going to look this good but man oh man am I pushing it with the POs. This is a real doozy here. And IMHO it Totally looks like Keaton. Even if you look past the cowl you can see him inside. I hope the Ex is his grappling gun or a working Bat Signal

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yeah to be honest this looks pretty sick IMO, I didn't think it was going to look this good but man oh man am I pushing it with the POs. This is a real doozy here. And IMHO it Totally looks like Keaton. Even if you look past the cowl you can see him inside. I hope the Ex is his grappling gun or a working Bat Signal

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hope for switch out head with that Keaton smile

Im a little less excited for this after seeing that preview pic of the Head sculpt. At least as a whole the statue still looks promising.

Back