Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I didn't even realize it goes against the physical ability of the suit!

Yeah, doggoneit. :lol The way Keaton moved was dubbed the "Bat Turn" by ones on the set because he had almost no neck movement in the suit. It's sad SS missed that. It really added to the way Keaton's Batman looked on screen.

5 days to sell out on the comic ex? Damn, I never had a chance.

But I'm snagging one of these no matter wat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 23rd preorder *****es.

hot toys will look like a ****ing doll next to this... with that base it is more of a 1/4 dio.

Face looks kind of weird on the thumbnail from the email preview.

ImageProxy.mvc.jpg

Jan 23rd preorder *****es.

hot toys will look like a ****ing doll next to this... with that base it is more of a 1/4 dio.

I hope so, but I am worried it will make the 89 car look odd if they are displayed together. I prefer 1/4 PFs, but do you guys think this will go good with the 89 Batmobile instead of the HT DX09? I would hate to sell the DX09 and this look odd displayed with the Batmobile.

The piece itself looks very nice, but for the purists, that head turning was a big no-no on SS parts. Surprised they didn't catch that.

well this is an easy pass.. too bad cause I was looking forward to it. the head turn is just wrong and the face is just generic.. hot toys and neca did a much better job with the likeness cowl and cowl scallops. even their symbols were dead on. this is $600 saved tho i want to see exclusive is

Post of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to be a killjoy, but I'm not seeing that much Keaton in the face sculpt. Certainly not to the extent of the Hot Toys 1/6 figure. Is it just me?

Not just you. I don't collect 1/4 but I can't believe people are seeing Keaton in that sculpt. It could just be the angle and the lighting, but that does not look like Keaton to me. Keaton has a very easy face to draw or sculpt IMO with very distinct features. This is not it according to this pic. I think Neca's sculpt looks more like Keaton.

I really like the pose and base, everything but the exposed chin and mouth. Looks top notch all around otherwise and makes me wish I had room. Hopefully the full reveal pics make the face look more like Keaton. Bad lighting can be everything.

Back