Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:impatient: Do we have any other photo than this one? I can't wait to see a full preview image.

Preview-1989-Batman-v03.jpg

:pray:

:impatient: Do we have any other photo than this one? I can't wait to see a full preview image.

Preview-1989-Batman-v03.jpg

:pray:

Plus, if the final pose is anything like the one in this pic then i'd imagine they've gone for a museum style pose as opposed to an action/dynamic one. Suits me fine as I intend to have this PF displayed next to my 1/6 89' Batmobile! :yess:

Finally the real batman.

Amen

Thank you so much Sideshow!! Holy crap what a great suprise! I was expecting more Bale merchandise (Sorry, but he never did it for me)

Batman 89 was what catapulted me back into collecting! Keaton was the perfect Batman in my eyes. He was like the damn boogeyman! He had the voice, moves, and that spark in his eye others lack!

I'm a huge comic fan and I can't see this statue turning out to be anything else but epic!

Instant Purchase!

Reeve and Keaton next to each other! World's Finest!

This looks nice, but I'm confused about the bat symbol on the chest.

In some pics it looks the same as the one in SS's teaser:

MichaelKeatonBatman.jpg

But, in other pics the "tail" on the bat is different:

Batman+Michael+Keaton.jpg

Are these different bat suits from different movies? (Please forgive my ignorance...haven't seen these movies for a long time!).

Batlogo and Batsuit changed Batman Returns.

1- the Bat symbol is slightly different (prefer Batman Returns which is more comic-book style... dunno why they changed it for 1989 :slap)
2- the abs (1989 seems more "natural" and BR more solid protection)
3- the cowl (bat-turn anyone?) :monkey1
ererumaj.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back