Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I can't say no to anything Keaton Batman. :mad:

batman-101.jpg

I just hope they don't put him in a Captain Morgan pose.

I'd dig something like this with a Cathedral/Gargoyle base,

BatmanMovie1989ComicAdaptation.jpg

You mean the crappy art that sold for $250,000 just for one page? :rolleyes2

It is still crap. It looks like something I could have drawn when I was a kid. I love the story but seriously, I wish they would redo the art.

I'll admit, I wasn't too impressed with the art when I first got the issues in my hands but it does eventually grow on you. It takes a bit of time to get used to that style. Once you're invested in the story, the art sort of makes it all come together.

I loved turning the page and having those epic full panels on the right side,

page-261.jpg

BatmanTDKR1_052_The_Dark_Knight_Returns.jpg

varley-color-06.jpg

batmantdkr4-172-the-dark-knight-falls.jpg

Hey a few panels are ok, such as the ones with the horse you posted, but those are few and far between. For such an awesome story I would have liked a better artist

You have to remember though, Miller was the artist and the writer. Even if the art isn't ideal for someone, it's still something that should be appreciated.

That's no small feat. It was all his baby.

I actually stayed actually stayed away from buying the graphic novel because I was so put off by Miller's art. That was when I was younger. Since then having read the Story I like the art for what it is and what he is doing. But I would not put Frank in my top 20 fav. Comic artist.

Sometimes his art is great sometimes he is just plain awful. "The Dark Knight Strikes Again" anyone....

https://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/superchix.jpg

I actually stayed actually stayed away from buying the graphic novel because I was so put off by Miller's art. That was when I was younger. Since then having read the Story I like the art for what it is and what he is doing. But I would not put Frank in my top 20 fav. Comic artist.

Sometimes his art is great sometimes he is just plain awful. "The Dark Knight Strikes Again" anyone....

superchix.jpg

Back