Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone just posted this on facebook and said pre orders are next week. Not sure if he got a recent email? Can this be the statue and the pose? If so I am definitely sold, and Im skipping comic Bats & supes, for Keaton and Reeves Bats & supes pf's. Im super STOKED for this! :panic: :blissy

1425537_383633278437583_1389813255_n.jpg

This is all sorts of WIN!! In all likelihood we'll probably get a Jack Nicholson Joker as a companion piece.

This looks amazing. Slightly different pose than the teaser at spooktacular. Could it be that this will have moveable arms like Emperor Palpatine?

Ha! That's my avatar that I've had for quite a while. It's an old piece of 89 Bats art work. I doubt it's the pose of the PF.

:lol

Lets hope they make it like that. I dont think the standard pose will be all that great compared to that wing spread pose.

Na guys, that's just a pic!
It's not the pose. I just said its going up!
Really would have been good if they did it like this
nr0ryg.gif

Last edited:
Doesn't say on Sideshow's site it's going up for order :dunno Some 1/6 Star Wars figures are going up next week.

Back