BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stay with Nolan as the best Batman version ever (better than comic books and better than Arkham Asylum/City).. I want more Batman movies that emulates Nolan's.

No more Nolan type of Batman do something different.

Considering Nolan's batman Completely missed the mark on some of batman's CENTRAL, MOST IMPORTANT, DEFINING character features, I'd say it's nowhere near the best.
YES, TDK was a great film. But it's not a Great Batman film. It's a Good batman film.

Considering Nolan's batman Completely missed the mark on some of batman's CENTRAL, MOST IMPORTANT, DEFINING character features, I'd say it's nowhere near the best.
YES, TDK was a great film. But it's not a Great Batman film. It's a Good batman film.

Like avengers the tdk is overated.

Can any superhero reboot not include an origin story?

For example why can't we have a Bruce Wayne who's 45 years old, been Batman for nearly 30 years and is sick of the endless line of scum that inhabits Gotham City?

Just to see a director explore a different facet of the myth of the superhero.

Can any superhero reboot not include an origin story?

For example why can't we have a Bruce Wayne who's 45 years old, been Batman for nearly 30 years and is sick of the endless line of scum that inhabits Gotham City?

Just to see a director explore a different facet of the myth of the superhero.

Miller's TDKR story done in toon form

A few years ago, I would have loved to see Snyder direct THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS starring Michael Keaton. After MOS, I'm not so sure.

Nolan trilogy is perfect for that interpretation of the character.

Bring on something different. Don't want to see people trying to copy Nolan. It's pointless and is unlikely to match up.

BTAS,Nolan,Burton,and the Arkham video games are all fantastic and so different that there is so many styles they could use.I really would like to see Paul Dini and Bruce Timm involved in the next movie.

Nolan trilogy is perfect for that interpretation of the character.

Bring on something different. Don't want to see people trying to copy Nolan. It's pointless and is unlikely to match up.

Nolan's version works for a "realish world" take on batman, I'll consent.

But Now it's time for an outlandish, comic book world batman. one who goes to Extremes like this to do things like beat Green Lantern.

asbr09-004.jpg

Still yet to be a diffinitive Batman film. Nolan's films stopped really being about Batman the second Goyer signed on to write the stories.

Nolan's version works for a "realish world" take on batman, I'll consent.

But Now it's time for an outlandish, comic book world batman. one who goes to Extremes like this to do things like beat Green Lantern.

asbr09-004.jpg

Oh All-Star batman, how I miss you!!! I like that version, as you can see how that guy becomes the older Batman in TDKR. I want more of the Arkhamverse version of the world. I can fully believe Superman is out there in that universe. Plus I want the Arkham suit to be the new template. No more all Black. Keep the tone from MoS, where it's not Nolan serious, but not Schumacher tongue firmly sticking out of cheek.

And please make Batman the boogeyman again. Most people shouldn't even be sure he exists. Like it was in the comics before War Crimes.

Back