BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christopher Lloyd For batman.

Hugo Strange :lecture

batman-hugo-strange.jpg
clloyd3.jpg

khancuffs55.jpg

Benedict-Cumberbatch-khan-changed.jpg

Cumberbatch.jpg

Khan_in_Starfleet_uniform.jpg

Pasty-faced white nobility becomes kick-*** avenger of the night?

Benedict. Cumberbatch.

Seriously, watch Star Trek Into Darkness, if you haven't yet. This dude would be perfect.

While he played the part of Khan well, he made some goofy *** looking expressions. Seems more like the villain type. Maybe the Riddler.

Get Bryan Cranston as Batman. I want someone who can act.

Perfect Mr. Freeze.

They need to give Batman purple gloves for his first appearance in the reboot.

Robert Downy Jr.

Watch his sherlock Holmes movies, and just imagine THAT as batman.
Yes, he could be slightly more grim, But I think the Level of Camp from those films is JUST RIGHT for Bruce Wayne.

Or play Arkham City. Everyone I know that has pretty much universally agrees they got literally everything right.

The tone, the look of Gotham, look of the villains and freaks but while still grounding them in reality by making their motives realistic.

Follow that formula and you can make the best Batman ever. Don't and stay ultra realistic and all your going to have is something that draws Nolan comparisons and fails.

Or play Arkham City. Everyone I know that has pretty much universally agrees they got literally everything right.

The tone, the look of Gotham, look of the villains and freaks but while still grounding them in reality by making their motives realistic.

Follow that formula and you can make the best Batman ever. Don't and stay ultra realistic and all your going to have is something that draws Nolan comparisons and fails.

Totally agree, for me that's the perfect adaptation. The perfect blend of gritty and "real world" and the fantastical elements. I was listening to an interview with Paul Dini a couple of days ago and thinking how great it'd be if he wrote a Batman movie.

Back