BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAybe they should do the "Death in the Family Joker" with the missing face? They probably won't though because they want a pg-13 rating

Please no. That particualr design is all shock-value... and is generaly not very good.

I am wondering what the eventual reserection of joker is going to look like.

" Guess what? that wasn't meeeee!" or some other sillyness.

from the other thread. THIS MAN... He needs to be the NEw/next Batman.

Morph__Jason_David_Frank_3_by_dolphinbad.jpg

Do you think he purposely wears green, or is it just a coincidence?

And NO to the Leatherface Joker. That crap should be forgotten as fast as possible.

from the other thread. THIS MAN... He needs to be the NEw/next Batman.

I think he's got a good look for Bruce Wayne. He's a good looking guy and is built and is a martial artist (which is a HUGE plus in my book for portraying batman), but can he act? That's the most important factor I think.

lerath you have sold me on the JDF as Batman.

But as an alternative I am sticking by my suggestion of either Karl Urban or Charlie Hunnam.

No way on Armie hammer... Dosn't have the right look.

Would make an awesome Oliver Queen however.

Matt Boomer I could see... Though JDF is my top pick :lol

I think Hammer would look just fine as Wayne with darker hair. The biggest problem with him is he would literally tower over all the other actors. Dude is a legit 6' 5 :lol Then again, so is Michael Shannon, and he didn't appear that much taller than Cavill.

I do think Bomer is the best fit. He and Cavill could almost pass as siblings, which is perfect for the Bruce-Clark dynamic (they've often doubled for each other in the comics).

Who is JDF?

Of course.. they'll likely go with an actor that nobody would've looked twice at, for consideration. :lecture :lol

I'd really love to see Jon Hamm - as others have mentioned.. but it's probably not going to be likely. :monkey2

I think Hammer would look just fine as Wayne with darker hair. The biggest problem with him is he would literally tower over all the other actors. Dude is a legit 6' 5 :lol Then again, so is Michael Shannon, and he didn't appear that much taller than Cavill.

I do think Bomer is the best fit. He and Cavill could almost pass as siblings, which is perfect for the Bruce-Clark dynamic (they've often doubled for each other in the comics).

Who is JDF?

He's the former Green/White/Red Power Ranger. He's a legit martial artist, and current MMA fighter. And from his facebook seems to be a pretty cool dude all around.

Hamm is too old to play Batman in this reboot, especially against the likes of Cavill.

But, you know what? Shave him bald and he'd make a pretty awesome Luthor.

He's the former Green/White/Red Power Ranger. He's a legit martial artist, and current MMA fighter. And from his facebook seems to be a pretty cool dude all around.

Ah, him. Well, he's also 40 years old and probably can't act. Not what I would call an ideal choice. :lol

Ah, him. Well, he's also 40 years old and probably can't act. Not what I would call an ideal choice. :lol

Don't know about his current acting ability, though he was one of the FEW on the old show that had ANY acting ability. His IMDB page has a few non Power rangers credits on it... and he's got the look, imo.

And best of all, he's a relative unknown in hollywood. which, IMO is what they need to go for this time around.

Who is JDF?

Thats so weird. I have no idea why, but I thought Shannon was a shorter guy and they were using lift/shoes from his costume to boost him. :dunno

Back