Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this guy does not get delayed like Harley...

batman-black-and-white-statue-by-jae-lee-4_zpsd8cd6a29.jpg

On the fence about getting into these. I especially love the Bruce Timm style. On the fence about getting Harley. I did find her at my comic shop for a good price so it's tempting. Wish I knew which other characters are on the way.

Harley's great. They need to make a animated series Joker now...Harley needs her Mr J.

I hope so. He'd be an easy companion piece. Wonder how they decide the character, style choices for this series.

I really dig the upcoming (Jan 2015) Joker/ Sprang statue. Hope to see some Bruce Timm style pieces come up at SDCC in a few weeks.

Good to hear that a few more folks are going to get their Harley statues.

My local comic shop ordered the Batman and Joker/ Sprang statues for me in the mean time.

Dang... that sucks. I still have one more on order at EE so well see if that ones comes through.

I managed to score a 1st edition which I am really pleased with as Forbidden Planet.com cancelled my order :(

My comic shop got 1 in (ordered 3) so I jumped on it, no way I could not have her...I'm sorry I couldn't help you out BB&WSF, I do have another shop nearby that I might be able to try for you so I will look & keep you posted

She is a beauty, I'm almost tempted to buy the 2nd version now as well lol

Neil

I managed to score a 1st edition which I am really pleased with as Forbidden Planet.com cancelled my order :(

My comic shop got 1 in (ordered 3) so I jumped on it, no way I could not have her...I'm sorry I couldn't help you out BB&WSF, I do have another shop nearby that I might be able to try for you so I will look & keep you posted

She is a beauty, I'm almost tempted to buy the 2nd version now as well lol

Neil

Congrats Neil!

She certainly is a must have! Get the 2nd ver. and get her repainted, in colour, it'll be worth it!

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind. :1-1: I too am trying to get her, got my order in at A10 collectibles, but quite late. They haven't gotten back yet, have my fingers crossed, lets see.

Back