Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few.... DOH.... I wonder if that means they are coming in waves or if they are only getiing a few period? With my late online orders I may be SOL. :(

A few.... DOH.... I wonder if that means they are coming in waves or if they are only getiing a few period? With my late online orders I may be SOL. :(

I'm guessing the next wave after tomorrow's release will be the 2nd edition. I've been told from another store that since they aren't getting any Harley's this week, their next shipment will be the 2nd edition's.

I'll confirm tomorrow exactly how many my comic store is getting in. Been told that they have been getting quite a lot of inquiries on this statue lol

I only had a few in as expected and upon inspection all were fine no real paint issues i had one with a bit of a chip on the base that was all. I would be careful if you plan on putting her back in the box though as they do seem to be a very tight fit on the base and i feared the one i put on the base may not come off again.
Here are your usual crappy pics enjoy.

Got my shipping notice last night. Can't wait until she gets here.

$175? geez. I should have pre-ordered 2 and sold one. Oh well. I buy to enjoy not profit.

Definitely.
That's bonkers

Mine was under £70 with shipping
If my LCS get any in they will be £70...I can keep my eye's out for you if you want me too??

Thank you so much Neil! :1-1: Please keep me posted.

Well, the Bermejo Joker isn't worth $350 and the Mignola Batman isn't worth $400 but that's what they go for.

They were never like that the moment they got released, maybe that's why I don't think she's worth that much.

Instead of spending $175 I'd rather put in some more and buy the Cover Girls or the PF Harley.

Hoping after the initial frenzy is over, it'll get better. Already saw a seller asking $149 OBO: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Bla...2089?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item233c731bd9

I got my Harley Today :)

My LCS got 2 in and I had reserved mine a long time ago so no issues for me. She looks good I highly recommend her. Just be careful when putting her foot pegs in the base. It's fairly tight and her ankle is thin so just be gentle so you don't break anything.

My comic store received 4 Harley's today ($79.99 each). I managed to pick up two and another buddy of mine picked his up. There should be one still in display at the store for sale. If anyone is in San Francisco and is looking for a Harley B&W, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know which shop this is.

Thank you so much Neil! :1-1: Please keep me posted.

Didn't make it there today buddy but should do at the weekend.
I know he gets all the B&W so as long as his allocation isn't mucked about with I should be ok.
Will keep you posted

+1 to that

They're usually way behind everyone else though :(

Yeah still showing no details on the site...order is showing processing though so no idea whether I got one or not at the mo :(
The worst bit is that against the order it shows this...

FP.Com said:
We are currently waiting for updated information from our suppliers - Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.

Hope she's here soon though.

Neil

The Koto Bob Kane SDCC piece will go nicely with these...at $40 its a steal

Back