Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Neil!

She certainly is a must have! Get the 2nd ver. and get her repainted, in colour, it'll be worth it!

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind. :1-1: I too am trying to get her, got my order in at A10 collectibles, but quite late. They haven't gotten back yet, have my fingers crossed, lets see.

Thanks buddy.
Do you know what I hadn't actually even thought about that with the 2nd version...not sure how I would go about getting her repainted though, but definitely something to think about :)

No problems at all, I'm really gutted I couldn't help you out.
I had planned on keeping my FP.com order & then letting you have any I found at my LCS but when the email came through last week that FP were cancelling my order that plan unfortunately went out the window...I'm so sorry.

Neil

Dave Johnson:

bmbwjohnso.jpg

Francis Manapul:

bmbwmanapu.jpg

Easy passes for me. No 52 versions ever for me. Can't stand the designs.

There is a Superman MOS statue pictured on the toyark site. Anyone know who it's based off?

Thanks buddy.
Do you know what I hadn't actually even thought about that with the 2nd version...not sure how I would go about getting her repainted though, but definitely something to think about :)

I would recommend anyone from the boards (SSF/SF) for the paint job, we have a lot of talented folks here. I got my Frank Miller B&W second release re-sculpted (chest logo) and repainted by Moises over at SF. He's in NJ, in case you need his email, board name, etc. to get in touch, let me know. Getting her repainted would be Awesome!

No problems at all, I'm really gutted I couldn't help you out.
I had planned on keeping my FP.com order & then letting you have any I found at my LCS but when the email came through last week that FP were cancelling my order that plan unfortunately went out the window...I'm so sorry.

Neil

Thank you so much! :duff Its the thought that counts. Really appreciate the concern. :)

Dave Johnson:

Francis Manapul:

Thanks for posting these Kicksplode!

Although the stance reminds of Andy Kubert, but I like Dave Johnson's out of the two.

BBTS came through with my V1 Harley order as well. :yess: Hasn't actually left the warehouse yet, but hopefully will get here next week. It really stinks how the pre-order and allocation process went with this one. There's gotta be a more accurate and timely method of gauging pre-orders.

I would recommend anyone from the boards (SSF/SF) for the paint job, we have a lot of talented folks here. I got my Frank Miller B&W second release re-sculpted (chest logo) and repainted by Moises over at SF. He's in NJ, in case you need his email, board name, etc. to get in touch, let me know. Getting her repainted would be Awesome!

Thank you so much! :duff Its the thought that counts. Really appreciate the concern. :)

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it, definitely going to consider getting her done :)
Just been looking to find a 2nd edition to pre-order but even they seem to have crept up in price since the 1st one.

You're more than welcome.
I might get to my other local comic shop tomorrow so I'll keep you posted :)

miss Quinzel (and her twins) has arrived!

Harley_zps76d4cb05.jpg

and what a beauty she is! very delicate sculpt and flawless paintjob!

Harley1_zps390c2137.jpg

The paint application is so very detailed, they put different finishing on each part,
the bodysuit is matte black n grey, her mask, shoes and gun are glossy. Just awesome.

I'm just not feeling the Dave Johnson and Francis Manapul statues. Maybe they're "trying too hard" with all out action. Maybe it's too much cape. Just not feeling them.

I know that it has already been sculpted but i like some others are interested in the design art.

Major props to A10 Collectibles for this one! Although I ordered late, they did not cancel my order and I received her today.

Such a tiny little work of art and so awesome! Costed me more than what I thought, but she's worth it! If she was an SS PF, I am quite sure she would have sold out in no time.

@Neil: Thanks again for all the help my friend. :duff You can cross me name off the list, but tommyh84 needs one. It'll be great if we can help each other like this sometimes. :)

Some pics:

DSCN3194_zpsfc4e6036.jpg

DSCN3201_zps10b1b63c.jpg

DSCN3205_zps4a8cc45f.jpg

DSCN3209_zps64f11388.jpg

DSCN3210_zps0fb91089.jpg

my dealer wasn't able to get one for me. I guess he only received about half of his pre-orders.

Oh well, off to ebay...

Back