Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham Origins Black and White!

BATMAN-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BATMAN-ARKHAM-ORIGINS-STATUE.jpg

Just PO'd this one :yess:

Is Joker still due next week? Anyone know?

DC Collectibles update from last week
BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN STATUE BY GREG CAPULLO (DC COLLECTIBLES) 10/30/13 11/13/13
BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: THE JOKER STATUE BY GREG CAPULLO (DC COLLECTIBLES) 10/30/13 11/13/13

DC Collectibles update from last week
BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN STATUE BY GREG CAPULLO (DC COLLECTIBLES) 10/30/13 11/13/13
BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: THE JOKER STATUE BY GREG CAPULLO (DC COLLECTIBLES) 10/30/13 11/13/13

Not too bad of a delay; have you been updated on the Arkham Origins BW, is it still due in December?

Man that Capullo Batman looks perfect. I also read it's over 8 inches tall. Can anyone confirm because that would mean it's one of the tallest B&Ws.

Hold up... Why is the side of the base grey... And there is a hole in the middle of jokers base

But I can't wait for this bats

It says Painted Resin Prototype. Even if DCD reaches 80% of this with the final release, it'll be awesome!

Oh, that's why... :lol

Kieth's looks great in color. I sometimes wonder what this line of statues would have looked like if it was colored. I might have been nice.

Kieth's looks great in color. I sometimes wonder what this line of statues would have looked like if it was colored. I might have been nice.

I'm actually glad that the line is in B&W. I'm not a fan of his blue costume and if any of the pieces I already own were painted in that color, I would have passed on them. I'm very happy with the way the line looks. If they ever did variants of the line in color, that could look pretty cool.

I am sure it could've been pretty awesome. However, the B&W concept was/is quite unique and it translated perfectly well with Batman. Plus, the way DCD's paint apps are, they would have ruined the entire line! :lol Look at the Metallic MoS statues, apart from Bermejo, none came out nice enough to warrant a purchase, imo.

Actually if u have seen capullo's art...there is nothing much to paint in color for his batman...maybe only the face and his belt...his cape is black and his armor is all grey

Back