Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually if u have seen capullo's art...there is nothing much to paint in color for his batman...maybe only the face and his belt...his cape is black and his armor is all grey

This is basically true for all of the Bats pieces in the B&W line. Unless you want him in his blue uniform, all the B&W Bats statutes fall into this category.

Actually if u have seen capullo's art...there is nothing much to paint in color for his batman...maybe only the face and his belt...his cape is black and his armor is all grey

Yes Capullo's Batman has minimal color but it's the subtleties that make all the difference.

I'd be interested in having the capullo batman custom painted :)

Blue, as everyone said...

capullo_batman_by_strngbroda-d3jh8d9.jpg

...and with a stubble.

capullo-batman-11-panel-620.jpg

I wish his mouth was not closed; clenched teeth, maybe like the Earth 2 one.

BBampW_E2.png

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE HARLEY QUINN STATUE
DESIGNED BY BRUCE TIMM
SCULPTED BY JON MATTHEWS

The fun-loving, psychotic, Arkham Asylum doctor turned-inmate Harley Quinn joins the best-selling Batman Black & White line with this stunning statue designed by the character's co-creator, award-winning animator, artist, and producer, Bruce Timm!
Limited Edition of 5,200
Measures Approximately 7.4" Tall
$79.95 US • On Sale May 2014 * Allocations May Occur
- See more at: https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/11/11/dc-collectibles-group-solicits-february-2014#4

Looks fantastic ditch! Can't wait to get him. I'll have to wait until the Capullo Bats is released. I have both of these ordered from the same place so I'll have to wait until they are both in to get them shipped to me. I must say that Joker looks wickedly good!

Some pics I got off eBay. Actually, I was waiting for Capullo's Joker more than Bats. Glad he was released earlier!

With you on that one man though I think most of us were anticipating Joker more. Picked him up today ASAP and he is definitely up there with one of my favourites in this line. He looks amazing and the little details like the stitching on the side of the face, the tools around the belt, and the splash of blood on the arm are all a nice touch. Recommend you get him as soon as you can

With you on that one man though I think most of us were anticipating Joker more. Picked him up today ASAP and he is definitely up there with one of my favourites in this line. He looks amazing and the little details like the stitching on the side of the face, the tools around the belt, and the splash of blood on the arm are all a nice touch. Recommend you get him as soon as you can

Yup, I am on it, just need to zero down on one of the retailers and order him. Absolutely, love the details!

Quite nice line-up of Jokers they have churned out. With Harley next year, really hope to see Timm's Joker too down the line.

bmbwleejkrjpg-e941b8.jpg

joker.jpg

BATMAN-BLACK-WHITE-JOKER-STATUE-BRIAN-BOLLAND.jpg

12683-19966-thickbox.jpg

Joker has turned out great, I'll be waiting for Batman before I pay my order off though and get both together :yess:

Glad Joker turned out well, now the long wait for mine to ship (and eventually arrive)...

I'll definitely be grabbing that B&W Harley, too.

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE HARLEY QUINN STATUE
DESIGNED BY BRUCE TIMM
SCULPTED BY JON MATTHEWS

The fun-loving, psychotic, Arkham Asylum doctor turned-inmate Harley Quinn joins the best-selling Batman Black & White line with this stunning statue designed by the character's co-creator, award-winning animator, artist, and producer, Bruce Timm!
Limited Edition of 5,200
Measures Approximately 7.4" Tall
$79.95 US • On Sale May 2014 * Allocations May Occur
- See more at: https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/11/11/dc-collectibles-group-solicits-february-2014#4

This one was one of the most easiest POs I've ever done. The statue looks excellent! Zero hesitation. I ordered from BBTS for $10 off retail, if anyone is interested in the small discount. :wave

Greg Capullo Batman is due in tomorrow soon as i get a chance il get some pics for you guys.

Well, I'm officially stoked. Finally nailed down a Bermejo Joker B&W statue off of a board member here for a reasonable price. Can't wait until the piece gets here and I can finally add him to my collection. I've been after this piece for awhile now so I'll be excited when he arrives.

Well, I'm officially stoked. Finally nailed down a Bermejo Joker B&W statue off of a board member here for a reasonable price. Can't wait until the piece gets here and I can finally add him to my collection. I've been after this piece for awhile now so I'll be excited when he arrives.

Glad that you got him. :clap

K's a great guy to deal with. Purchased one B&W from him and was actually thinking of getting the B Joker too, but didn't have funds available atm.

Back