Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am excited to play this. Especially with the confirmation that this is not just a string of challenge maps, but an actual story.

Exactly. I was pissed when I DL'd the Initiation DLC and found it to be worthless. I guess I should have looked into it before I bought it, but all the ads for it made it seem like it was a story DLC.

Exactly. I was pissed when I DL'd the Initiation DLC and found it to be worthless. I guess I should have looked into it before I bought it, but all the ads for it made it seem like it was a story DLC.

Yeah, I got fooled too. I saw some mentions of it being 'light', so I figured maybe it was just shorter in length than something like Harley's Revenge. But nope - I spent about twenty minutes on it, said "This sucks", and haven't bothered since.

I can't say I was fooled, as i bought the season pass. But I was still disappointed. I need to get back into this game and finish it up. I hope this DLC is as good as it looks.

I was just playing the game again preparing for the DLC, and it suddenly struck me, about the rumors of this taking place in the 70's.... There's no way this takes place in the 70's, you find micro sd cards, you have holographic projection, the guns both criminals and police use, the freaking detective mode :lol, nope, I refuse to believe it.

I kind of feel bad for WB Montreal. They wait to get everybody hyped up for their Freeze DLC, and BAM! Next-Gen Batman comes and shoves them out of the spotlight.:lol

Nope, it's a legit story add-on. From the looks of it, it's a retelling of "Heart Of Ice," with Batman encountering Mr. Freeze for the first time.

The Game is Great .. really Great even though it's the weakest of the 3 .. Gotham looked like a Big Prison or an expansion of Arkham City than actually being Gotham, which i hope Arkham knight does a better Gotham than Origins

I hope they finally release the code to unlock all the batsuits with this DLC.
Been wanting to play the game again with the different Batsuits I purchased but dont feel
like going through Newgame + again to play them.

Back