Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like I'm reading a ton of confusion over the end of the game. Here's my take on what happened.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Seems like I'm reading a ton of confusion over the end of the game. Here's my take on what happened.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's one way to think about it

Spoiler Spoiler:

See when you go into the missions, and it gives a percentage to all the side missions and main story and then an overall percentage? The Overall Percentage has to hit 100%

Thanks.

Also, after the main story is complete they give a chance to go finish all the side missions before the game ends.

I know that, but I'm trying to avoid that. I want to get to the "final stage" of the game (point of no return) while having all done as far as side missions and all of that. So I'm assuming there's a part in the game in which you can not go back.

That's one way to think about it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:duff

I know that, but I'm trying to avoid that. I want to get to the "final stage" of the game (point of no return) while having all done as far as side missions and all of that. So I'm assuming there's a part in the game in which you can not go back.

Nope. You CAN go back, even after the main story is done. The only thing you'll miss is "you-know-who" wont be there to make commentary of your missions.

So I've been posting in this thread the most but have been avoiding it for the last month or so just so I could stay away from all the hoopla before the game dropped. I finished up the main story last night (still working on side missions).

What a great game, loving every second of it. Probably my favorite of the 3 from Rocksteady just because of the amount of stuff you can do.

Here's a couple clips I caught being the BATMAN. :lol No Spoilers

So does anyone know of a good site that'll have clear maps of all the islands riddle locations that i could just print out and go off of. Cause Im thinking about just buying a strategy guide ha which I know would be a waste

So does anyone know of a good site that'll have clear maps of all the islands riddle locations that i could just print out and go off of. Cause Im thinking about just buying a strategy guide ha which I know would be a waste

That's one thing that I'm actually a little disappointed by. WB had an amazing companion app for Arkham City, where you could go through, check off which Riddler stuff you collected, and so forth. I really hope they do one for Knight. As for right now, GamesRadar is where I went for the previous three installments, but I don't know that they've updated their site with the info, yet.

TRY THIS ONE:
Batman Arkham Knight Riddler Riddles Locations, Trophy Puzzles, Bomb Rioters, Destructibles Objects | SegmentNext
also if you want you can check out youtube for videos of the trophies.
and look up arkham videos in his channel, he has a great guide to all the arkham games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2Ae8IzmEusR43OL9HNcKQ

Just jump out of the car and interrogate every green glowing thug you see, they give you all the riddle locations.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great soundtrack this game though, especially this track.

I snagged the LE.

statue is a little flat, but as an Arkham fan I dig it. looks great with the lights in a detolf with other vgm stuff! :rock

Drunk Batmobile anyone???

call me crazy but the batmobile is my favorite part of the game, guess I prefer car combat to predator encounters. The encounters are still there but they aren't as wide spread as they were in previous games. I also prefer driving to gliding, but these are just my preferences.

To bad the scarecrow nightmare missions seem so similar to each other. I haven't played the third one yet but I'm guessing it's going to be identical to the first 2. Something along the lines of a no walls bottomless fire pit type track would be been cool, instead of the city just looking like its on fire, but they are free so you can only complain so much lol

so far I'm loving the game, like others MB totally scared the crap out of me. I love how you can hear it echo through the city.

A couple questions:
1.) if you have a friend help you with a sequence, do you still get the trophy for completion?
2.) can someone help me with the
Spoiler Spoiler:
Boss fight? It's not difficult, but words cannot describe how much I hate it. I despised the first Arkham Knight vehicle fight, and that was enough for me, so, to have to do it all over again, but on Miagani Island, is not ****ing appealing to me in the least. I've already taken down two of the Cobra drones, but it's tedious as ****, and I fear I may lose my sanity if I have to sit in the Batmobile for another half hour waiting for them to start spreading out.:lol

Back