Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

Yea, you can access it from the main menu of the game.
It turns out it's also got the scarecrow stuff and the skins, so pretty much a regular edition + steel case for the equivalent of $50, new, believe it or not, that's a deal here in MX :lol

It's updating right now, I was planning to get some work done ahead of time..... Guess not....

Fun game, but
Spoiler Spoiler:
still a good game.

I like this game but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like this game but

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who made you believe that? I always had the impression it was Scarecrow and the AK.

Okay right to the point I give the game 9.0/10, I gave Asylum a 9.5, City 10 and Origins 9.0, just to let you know where I stand and now on to the why. Don’t click the spoiler tag unless you’ve completed the game 100% guys or don’t care about spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

For anybody that knows the answer (I googled it and most places seemed full of spoilers, so screw that)

What are the requirements for the real ending? I know it says 100%, but what is that?

- Riddler trophies
- Side missions
- Challenges (AR?- do they need to be beaten with the max score possible? Etc)
- Upgrade everything? That does not seem possible so far IMO.

- Is there a part in the game in which you CAN NOT go back and find/do everything you need to get that ending? I'd love to know how far in the story that happens, and would also appreciate not reading any spoilers as to what that section IS. I just wonder where and when that happens.

Thanks!

For anybody that knows the answer (I googled it and most places seemed full of spoilers, so screw that)

What are the requirements for the real ending? I know it says 100%, but what is that?

- Riddler trophies
- Side missions
- Challenges (AR?- do they need to be beaten with the max score possible? Etc)
- Upgrade everything? That does not seem possible so far IMO.

- Is there a part in the game in which you CAN NOT go back and find/do everything you need to get that ending? I'd love to know how far in the story that happens, and would also appreciate not reading any spoilers as to what that section IS. I just wonder where and when that happens.

Thanks!

See when you go into the missions, and it gives a percentage to all the side missions and main story and then an overall percentage? The Overall Percentage has to hit 100%

Also, after the main story is complete they give a chance to go finish all the side missions before the game ends.

I just finished all of the watchtower, checkpoint, and mine Most Wanted missions. Suffice it to say, I'm really disappointed by...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm loving it so far, this is Batman taken straight out of the comics, the immersion level in the Arkham games has never been higher.

I'm loving the presence of you know who, it makes everything way more fun.

Who made you believe that? I always had the impression it was Scarecrow and the AK.

In the trailers when ivy said " it started with a meeting everyone was there and we wanted to take you out and goths would be ours".

Even in the very first trailer they had all the villains working together.

Yeah but I remember the trailers main baddie was always Scarecrow, then came the AK and it turned into a duo, I never got the impression it was going to be the Origins plot again.

Played for 3 hours in the afternoon, stopped to do some work, worked for 15 minutes, played another 2 hours, stopped, been trying to get some work done....

Can't focus.... I'm going back in! Sit tight Jim!

:lol I very rarely feel like this anymore when I play videogames, love it!

Played for 3 hours in the afternoon, stopped to do some work, worked for 15 minutes, played another 2 hours, stopped, been trying to get some work done....

Can't focus.... I'm going back in! Sit tight Jim!

:lol I very rarely feel like this anymore when I play videogames, love it!

This game is engaging from start to end, hence why people were a lot more critical on nitpicks and shortcomings. And boy do I have a ton. But I still like this game.

This game is engaging from start to end, hence why people were a lot more critical on nitpicks and shortcomings. And boy do I have a ton. But I still like this game.

I think that speaks to the whole series. These games are tough to put down and honestly that's something I hadn't really had in a game since....well probably since the Genesis. :lol

Back