Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROBIN unintentionally revealed by Play Arts Kai?

On show at SDCC were two of PAK's upcoming Arkham Knight figures, one being Batman and the other Robin. The card next to him clearly states "Arkham Knight Robin". Since the Batman figure on display accurately reflects his in-game look, this could be the first look at Robin from the new game.

That actually looks good there. Very sleek and not as wildly exaggerated as many other PAKs (Batman I mean).

Huh if that's the case, not bad. It does make sense that Robin would be in this game if Oracle elects to stay behind. Both look ok.

Btk0PNhCYAEo2Qk.jpg

^ Took me a good while to see the Jason Todd moment you mentioned, but I guess you're referring to the scene in the comics where he steals the wheels from the Batmobile? I think it's a stretch to say that's what this image is hinting at, since I think it's meant to show off the passenger containment unit in the Batmobile trunk for the game (Batman has clearly just rescued an ACE Chemicals worker here).

But that's not to say the Arkham Knight couldn't be Jason Todd though, I just don't think this image is referencing that wheel-stealing moment.

I do really like this image though, it's one of the few where the new Batsuit actually looks sleek and form-fitting rather than bulky armour.

Yeah, that image made me think "I really want Hot Toys to make that one, too." I'm not ungrateful, and I really love their AC Batman, but that could compliment it perfectly, and, frankly, comparing that pic to DCC's offering, there's a lot of room for improvement.

The article sounds ace. In really looking forward to this game, when in 2015 is it released?

Arkham Knight can't be Jason 1)we have already been shown that Red Hood will be in the game, and 2)RS has said multiple times Arkham Knight is a brand new character.

Back