Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the Batmobile have little pods to put hostages in the back where the massive jet engine is housed?

Same way it somehow transforms into a side rolling, transformers looking thing or how his chest plates move all Iron Man like.

I called it Transformers and I got lectured. :lol

89 batmobile is looking more and more like an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. :lol

Last edited:
You know, the Batmobile isn't based on real technology, further more, I think it's a bit ahead into the future too... :dunno

Yeah the suit is ugly, but the Batmobile is fine.

It all looks like over-designed pewp. They should have followed the KISS principle.

City looks beautiful though.

Even the Nolan suits weren't that over designed, in fact, if the cowl wasn't so stooped looking, the Nolan suit would've been great.

It was basically a tactical armor painted black and a cloth cape.

AK's suit has a ton of needlessly moving parts and even the freaking cape has panels and lines :slap

the TDK suits are completely non-sensical, this looks like straight up body armor:
Batman-Arkham-Knight-06.jpg

That art is not half bad, but the concept art often looks better than in-game models.

And in movement the suit looks even worse, it's not a hyperbole at all when people call it transformers or Iron Man, it's very grounded analogy, given how needlessly over-designed they are, it wasn't enough to give him a metal chest plate, nooo the chest plate needed gaps and lines and tons of moving parts.

The freaking cowl is now an Iron Man helmet, THAT is nonsensical.

Even the under-suit and cape are freaking jigsaw puzzles. :lol why???

Makes the new 52 designs look minimalist.

The body armor in Origins looked way better.

what? the AK armor render looks just like the art:
Arkham-Knight2.jpg

batman_arkham_knight___render_by_ashish913_by_ashish913-d7nmnr1.png

batman___arkham_knight_render_3_by_ashish913_by_ashish913-d7ipxwj.png

his Origins armor makes him look fat. moving armor means more maneuverability. and you're complaining about jigsaws but think this is fine?
arclight-batman-dark-knight-suit-costume.jpg

the logic on this board at times...

Ahhh yes, the logic, funny how you went and made with my comment whatever you wanted.

Nolan suit.
1. Plain black cape.
2. Plain black under-suit.
3. Plain cowl.
4. segmented armor.
5. No moving parts.

AK suit.
1. Segmented cowl with tons of moving parts.
2. Segmented cape with tons of lines and different colors.
3. Segmented under-suit with tons of lines and different colors.
4. Segmented armor with a gazillion moving parts.

Yeah, it's the same alright.... "logic".

Nolan suit's black, which softens the look of having many lines, Nolan suit is where the limit of overdesign is, AK suit is beyond that, it's overkill.

Yeah, Batman had much trouble moving around in that armor in origins.

Back