Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiplayer update?!
With new characters?!
Sweet! Gonna finally get some more use from this game.

My Elite V lvl 40 Lobo, paired with Red Son Superman and Batman is an unbeatable so-and-so.

Is the game any good? I downloaded it once but didn't like it much.

Tbh I didn't give it a chance, when it comes to mobile gaming I'm kinda jaded by the pile of bad games the platform has.

An official announcement about the release date of Arkham Knight.

Per the official Arkham Knight website, it's "Coming 2014". Major retailers have listed it as October 14, 2014. There's no need to put out another official announcement if the rumor is untrue, because nothing would have changed.

If the game is delayed, sure, of course they'll announce the change. But there's no reason to even have an official response to every rumor that pops up.

If its anything like... Well every single AAA current gen title then it definitely will be delayed.

Other than that there is no reason to believe in a delay. I believe in Rocksteady, this game has been in development longer than the previously mentioned titles

Arkham Knight is NOT going to be delayed, according to DC. At Wondercom after the Arkham Knight trailer was shown they announced that Injustice 2 is a 2015 project, not Arkham Knight, which is still coming in October. All this is according to Gameranx.com and a number of different websites. Glad they cleared this up.

Interesting...

NecaTwitter.jpg

At the moment, this looks like a prettier version of AC and nothing more to me. I hope there's more essence to it than just pretty graphics that will likely be outdated a year from now. Not entirely thrilled about the batmobile segments, it does seem like an afterthought at the moment.
I really hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment, this looks like a prettier version of AC and nothing more to me. I hope there's more essence to it than just pretty graphics that will likely be outdated a year from now. Not entirely thrilled about the batmobile segments, it does seem like an afterthought at the moment.
I really hope I'm wrong.

'

Outdated a year from now? Hell, Arkham City (on pc at least) looks fantastic today.

Graphics are nice, but that's it.

I still play MGS1 and I'm wowed every time about how great it is, and it looks like shut to today's standards.

What did you want it to be? It's a suped up Arkham, what more could you want?

I guess I just want to see more gameplay, new fighting mechanics, etc. The whole free flow hasn't really changed at all, and it does get tiresome tbh.
Some other form of stealth approach, I mean, how many rooms with brainless enemies and gargoyles to hang on onto do we really need?

I get the whole "don't fix it if it ain't broken" but some originality would be nice. All they've shown is great (amazing) graphics and that's that IMO.

I'd argue getting away from the Arkham theme is a good thing. We need Gotham City for once. Everyone woke up crabby at Batman?!?!?!?

I want this game to be amazing as much as the next guy. It just doesn't look to be heading in that direction based in what RS has shown so far *IMO.

* in my opinion.

I want this game to be amazing as much as the next guy. It just doesn't look to be heading in that direction based in what RS has shown so far *IMO.

* in my opinion.

Of course, your concerns are legit as they are your concerns. I'm not too worried as we got a 2 min trailer..........I don't mind more of the same, but would also have zero issue with them changing up the gameplay. Don't expect them to go to radical, though. Fans know what to expect. You change it too much, and you leave people wondering, 'what the hell happened?'

The gameplay in the Arkham games wasn't broken. They can tweak the combat and stealth without revamping what is IMO an already amazing system. All the games have had a similar feel. Arkham Origins told the best story with the most believable premise. I have faith RS will deliver with this one. And if it ends up being just a Next Gen AC, then I will be happy, as I loved AC.

Back