Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys R Us today!

DSC_0971.jpg

What comes in that steel book??? And does anyone have an extra DLC for the Sinestro skin?? PLEASE??

What system should I get this for I got the first one for ps3. I have both 360 and ps3 does one look or run beter on a certain system

Funny, I bought both editions of the CE (PS3 and X360) and they both say they come with the Blu-Ray for Gotham Knight. The X360 version lied as it's a regular DVD. Thanks for using the correct disk format, Microsoft.

Anybody in the US that bought it at Gamestop get a invite for the imposters beta? Also, is Batman Year One coming on bluray? I can only find it on dcs around my area?

Finished up the game today, it is a ride all the way up till the end. still pissed off that my gamestop animated series skin wont work, though from reading around the web they have had a lot of problems with the dlc codes working, gamestop wont do jack so heres hoping something ends up working out, because im not paying for it.

Got a PS3 CE today and the back of the Catwoman pass has no code printed on it. Looking at the AC forum, there are a few people without them. I sent an e-mail to WBgames to see what they are going to do about that. Sucks because I don't want to start the game without that activated.

Got a PS3 CE today and the back of the Catwoman pass has no code printed on it. Looking at the AC forum, there are a few people without them. I sent an e-mail to WBgames to see what they are going to do about that. Sucks because I don't want to start the game without that activated.

Nor should you IMO. From what I've played, she appears early and often and she's a blast to use.

Yep, just create an account and your good to go. You can purchase and download anything on there and watch/listen to it on your laptop.

Awesomeo. Thanks dude. I'll have to get myself an account and download the soundtrack then. That'll keep me going till friday when my copy should get here. Got the HMV exclusive on its way. :yess:

If anyone wants the Collectors Edition of the strategy guide, you can get it for 50% off direct from BradyGames.

https://www.bradygames.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0744013410

$17 shipped looks like a great deal for all of this:

BradyGames’ Batman Arkham City Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

This Limited Edition guide to Batman: Arkham City is a must-have for every fan of The Dark Knight. Packed with game-tested strategies, gorgeous artwork and several cool extras, this guide is the true companion to the game.

TWO EXCLUSIVE COVERS- Two special covers—The Dark Knight or Catwoman! Printed on lustrous Pearlescent paper.

PIN-UP POSTER - Enjoy a pin-up poster featuring the two female leads of Batman: Arkham City— Harley Quinn & Catwoman. Each femme fatale appears in a seductive pose for your viewing pleasure.

6 LITHOS! - Each Limited Edition guide comes with 6 comic book-sized lithographs featuring Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, The Joker, The Riddler & The Penguin!

EXHAUSTIVE WALTHROUGH COVERAGE- Follow our game-tested strategies to take down the villains attempting to overrun Arkham City. Plus, tips for achieving stealth takedowns, area maps and more!

SIDEMISSIONS - Learn how to trigger all 12 side missions! A number of major characters are revealed by finding and completing these tasks.

RIDDLER’S SECRETS - Find all the Riddler’s Trophies and solve all his enigmatic riddles. Area maps pinpoint the location of each hidden collectible, plus screenshots and tips for each one!

BONUS - CATWOMAN’S DLC EPISODES -Get complete coverage of Catwoman’s DLC content! All 4 episodes are revealed!

Last edited:
Back