Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

:monkey4I can understand the employers' concern..I'm taking the whole week off work for Arkham City..and will do the same when Uncharted 3 comes out in 2 weeks :lol

Must be nice!
No wonder you are so impatient! You got to much time on your hands! :wave

Just hit up my local gas station and bought a Nos. It worked like a charm. I've got my Batman Beyond Skin code now! :rock

I do think it is limited to USA only so if any of you foreign freaks got codes you would like to trade, let me know, I can easily grab more of these and send you the codes.

Just got my CE and Year One from Best Buy. May get a NOS tomorrow. Hey Buttmunch, how's it taste?

Beyond skin in gameplay ... not great pictures ...

k3tbmx.jpg

2ypdapx.jpg

nnwtqa.jpg

Actually, I'm not a huge fan of the Beyond look. Partially because its the only skin that isn't actually Bruce Wayne ... which makes no freaking sense in the game. Wayne never wore the Beyond costume. I also don't like the black-over-the-mouth thing ... which also doesn't make any logistical sense (it should either cover the mouth completely, or not at all -- being able to talk through the costume is weird).

SnakeDoc

I'm a massive fan! Here is the first scene of Batman Beyond!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmfnK6XDiA&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmfnK6XDiA&feature=related[/ame]

Bruce in the Suit!

I hope I'll be able to get all of the Suits! I'd love a full TAS pack will all the TAS skins for all the characters, but that's impossible!

Just got my CE and Year One from Best Buy. May get a NOS tomorrow. Hey Buttmunch, how's it taste?

No idea. My game comes from Amazon tomorrow, so no need to stay up all night. :lol I just bent up the tap enough to see the code, but kept it sealed. I'm not an engery drink drinker, so I might not ever open it.

Must be nice!
No wonder you are so impatient! You got to much time on your hands! :wave

That's right wise guy :thwak making it a point to take as much time off work as possible to enjoy doing the things I enjoy most in life while I still can, you never know how many days you have left on this earth so ____ patience...:lecture Sooooo how much more time does that Chinese factory need to make my d___ Athena box..:monkey4

Last edited:

Leo makes good sense....take time off to do the things YOU want to do...family,play games,make love to women..watever...life is too short...enjoy it while you can. :)

Got the game tonight at midnight, and havnt gotten to play it yet, so much stuff to download lol. The catwoman dlc is big so its taken about twenty minutes and my gamestop animated series skin code isnt working... which i dont know what i can do about that, ive entered the code in 3 times and it keeps saying its not valid.:dunno

sooooo gamestop here told me that while you could buy all of the DLC content now, it won't be available until the actual street date of the DLC (November, and in some cases December) WTF, makes no sense!

also, i went to best buy at midnight. i got a sweet AC t-shirt, and some people before me got posters. there were only like 15 or so people there. i have the CE preordered from amazon, so i just went to get some swag haha. gonna return the game tomorrow wearing my AC shirt :D

ACswag.jpg

Last edited:

This is like the Bat-week for me. I just received the HT Toy Fair Batman today, and tomorrow I'm going to pick up Arkham City and Year One.

It's a great week so far. If only TDKR were coming out this week.

Been playing the game for nearly four hours straight. Did a few story missions, did some side missions, but mainly just gliding around and beating up thugs. This game is INCREDIBLE!

Godamnit, still nothing on my bank account.
It´s been a long time ago that I´s so eager for someone like amazon to snort my money from me.
I want this game!!!!
Are they really gonna release it on schedule in germany?!?!!?

Going to pick up my pre-order at Best Buy in 3 hours. Can't wait to play!

Anybody know if Futureshop is offering the steelbook in store? I want to cancel my preorder and go pick it up directly if possible.

Been listening to the score all morning and it is epic. As good as any big-budget blockbuster movie score. A lot of the tracks have a real sense of urgency to them which I love, and I can imagine then fitting in nicely with the combat portions of the game.
10/10 in my book.

Hey sfa, mind if I ask where you got the score? I was really interested in it but thought all they were releasing was that soundtrack with various bands.

Back