Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Futureshop isn't a US store, thus still true. You can obviously buy a steelbook from any non-US store but the steelbooks aren't made for the US market.

I'm deciding if I want that steelbook more than the comic Amazon.com is giving away.

I'm not much of a comic guy, but I can see the allure. Decisions decisions....

Yeah thats the problem. I was was going to order online, but i didnt want to wait an extra few days. I guess the extras with the midnight release will satisfy my needs.

Thanks for the advice man, much apprechiated :wave

No Prob bro. Hope you snag a cool shirt and poster at the very least. Post your haul on here.

I'm going with amazon personally because I bought and read the first 5 prequel comics (as well as getting the prequel to AA from Amazon last time as well) and I don't want to buy the Hardcover of them just to get the 5 digital exclusive comics, which is what the amazon exclusive is. Plus you can't DLC those later like Robin, etc. And with TRU just letting you buy the exclusive figure, there is no reason to order from them either. :dunno

The Futureshop website doesn't say anything about it not being available in the US.

Futureshop isn't a US store, thus still true. You can obviously buy a steelbook from any non-US store but the steelbooks aren't made for the US market.

I don't own any steel books, so I hope it is as nice as it sounds. I just like the idea of having a normal size case for the game if I don't want to keep it attached to the artbook like how it is currently packaged.

Some cool Arkham City wallpapers for you guys

batman-arkham-asylum-wallpaper-6.jpg

batman-arkham-city-194_Catwoman_OWA-1280px-50p.jpg

Can't wait to get in on this game next weekend. Have a nice 3 day weekend from work so I should be able to knock a good portion of it out.

I gave myself this whole week off for this :lol

Heh. No such luck here. My wife is 9+ months pregnant, and due for a c-section this Thursday, though ... so I'll be taking several days off for that.

After the c-section, might as well pass the long hours lounging around the hospital room by bringing along the Playstation.

SnakeDoc

Nightwing.

Robin looks more like a mixed martial artist ...

arkham-city-robin.jpg

SnakeDoc

Pshh robin looks stupid with that slim shady haircut. nightwing looks awesome and what makes nightwing look like twilight . he looks like he always does. Is it the hair ?:dunno

Back