Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

I gave myself this whole week off for this :lol

I wish I could, but unfortunately I have too much on my plate this week. If I didn't have to go home for Xmas I'd certainly think about taking some additional vacation days next week. Oh well, it sucks to get old. I need to play and win the Powerball so I can quit work, and just play games all day.

I wish I could, but unfortunately I have too much on my plate this week. If I didn't have to go home for Xmas I'd certainly think about taking some additional vacation days next week. Oh well, it sucks to get old. I need to play and win the Powerball so I can quit work, and just play games all day.

You don't need to win a Powerball to do that :lol

Going to get it at Midnight, play it all night, and then run of fumes and 5 Hour Energy all day tomorrow :lol

I have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3. Which console is better for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City? I am guessing it comes down to controller preference. I favor the 360 controllers, but I'm afraid my system is going to go RROD any day now and I don't want to replace it if it does. Does either controller configuration work better for these games? Any feedback is appreciated.

I have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3. Which console is better for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City? I am guessing it comes down to controller preference. I favor the 360 controllers, but I'm afraid my system is going to go RROD any day now and I don't want to replace it if it does. Does either controller configuration work better for these games? Any feedback is appreciated.

PS3 is a much better quality, more powerful console than 360 which is cheap American crap, IMO..Go with the PS3 version

Id get the 360 version mate. 99% of the time, multi format games tend to run and look better on the 360. Ps3 never look quite as sharp and tend to suffer frame rate issues.
Keep the ps3 for the sony exclusives.

PS3 is a much better quality, more powerful console than 360 which is cheap American crap, IMO..Go with the PS3 version

You've been oh so helpful :dunno
I don't care about the overall performance of either system. My PS3 was bricked in less than a year and I had to send it back to Sony for repair. The Xbox 360 went RROD on me about 3 years after I bought it, so both have given me problems. I am only interested in finding out which system the Arkham games are better for by evaluating the content, graphics, and controllers.

Lensoftruth.com has comparison shots up already. The 360 as mentioned above looks better and will more than likely run smoother as is the case with almost all multi platform games. The PS3 version wouldn't be a significant step down but it is a step down.

I doubt there will be a huge difference and if your 360 is on life support and you wanna play it, get the ps3.

Oh man, looking at how nice the steelbooks are in unboxing videos really bums me out that we didn't get these.

Just four days to go here in the UK now - the anticipation is klilling me! I'm envious of everyone in the states who'll be getting it tomorrow, but at least I'll have the score to keep me happy since that gets released tomorrow aswell! :D

Id get the 360 version mate. 99% of the time, multi format games tend to run and look better on the 360. Ps3 never look quite as sharp and tend to suffer frame rate issues.
Keep the ps3 for the sony exclusives.

i prefer 360 to ps3 as well, just my preference thought....im glad i have the ps3 for Uncharted though cant wait for Drakes Deception.

Just four days to go here in the UK now - the anticipation is klilling me! I'm envious of everyone in the states who'll be getting it tomorrow, but at least I'll have the score to keep me happy since that gets released tomorrow aswell! :D

im working nights and have to work tonight....gonna miss the midnight release...probably have to wait til wednesday to play :mad:

Gamefly shipped it to me today. I don't have the money to buy it right now. But the cool thing with Gamefly is that I can keep the game as long as I want. Eventually I can buy it from them for a discounted price too. :)

Back