Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Yep, from the trailer it seems to hint at Two-Face, The Penguin, Black Mask, Harley Quinn & Joker being in the game so far.

It's also possible we could see Bane, Croc, and Scarecrow back as all more or less escaped, and with Venom.

Anyone here Platinumed the first one on PS3? I've got 6 platinum trophies but this was the only game that made me feel like I actually achieved something...cant wait for the second!

Anyone here Platinumed the first one on PS3? I've got 6 platinum trophies but this was the only game that made me feel like I actually achieved something...cant wait for the second!

Yep I platinumed (is that a word hee hee)

I did notice one cool thing with Rais in AA, you find him to solve a Riddlers challenge, if you go back later he's missing. Think I've kept that cryptic enough :lol

I want to see Mr Freeze and Catwoman make an appearance this time.
If they could tempt Michael Ansara back to voice him it'd be epic.

I love how they've announced it so soon. It's a great thing and I hope it turns into a trend for other sequels

I can't wait for this. I absolutely love the first one. I wish I wasn't such a button masher, I might have been able to get 1000 gamerscore for it. It is the only other game besides MW2 that I really want to complete it since I finished off COD4 a couple months back.

I hope it does not become too big for itself and keeps the same spirit the first had

Yeah, its hard; after 1 game I am like 65% but that other 35 is rough!!

one thing i was watching th trailer many times to take account that maybe two face is gonna be one of the villains in this second part 'cause if you see in the street says we want you, is an uncle sam that seems two face

It's quite simple really.

You obviously chain moves by using the same attack button.

If you connect a blow and have only pressed the button once (instead of repeatedly pressing) it scores a critical hit, which ups the score.

You raise the combo multiplyer by linking other moves into the combination which are.
1.Punch
2.Counter
3.Take Down
4.Throw
5.Somersault Evade
6.Ground Take Down
7.Batarang
8.Stun
9.Batclaw

If you get all 9 in one combo you get a large bonus. Batarangs and the Batclaw can be activated by tapping the respective shoulder button once (on PS3).

Normally a good way to start is Batclaw ->Stun with Cape ->Somesault evade over the stunned thug->then begin the attack and link the other moves in from there.

Ideally knock the last thug down with the Batarang and then use the ground takedown to finish the combo.

Hope that helps :)

What was it? Like 4 months back when I said I was going to do an Ivy figure?
Poison_Ivy_6___custom_figure_by_SomethingGerman.jpg

Batman_Arkham_Asylum_Ivy_by_SomethingGerman.jpg

Poison_Ivy_custom_is_finished_by_SomethingGerman.jpg

More pics coming, for now it just got to damn dark.

https://somethinggerman.deviantart.com/

Holy crap that looks great! That only reminds me how disapointed I am that HT or DCD didn't make figures from this game :(

Back