Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Damn, isn't E3 in the middle of June? That's the perfect amount of time that really gets ya. So close it might as well be here , but you still have to wait. Like when you see the waitress getting ready to bring your order, but you haven't eaten all day.

Finally got off my ass and picked up the first AA today (standard edition). So far I'm having a blast and hearing Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batsy makes me feel like I'm 6 years old again when I was obsessed with TAS. I'm still at the begginning but I allready can't wait for AA2.

Finally got off my ass and picked up the first AA today (standard edition). So far I'm having a blast and hearing Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batsy makes me feel like I'm 6 years old again when I was obsessed with TAS. I'm still at the begginning but I allready can't wait for AA2.

glad you finally got around to getting that amazing game!

Thanks bio. I'm ashamed it took me so long to get this. I really can't wait for the DCD figures to be released now! Jan now seems like a lifetime away.

I am really looking forward to the DCD line. It looks like they did an awesome job ^_^.

I just started replaying it. I'm trying to beat it on hard and do the combo perfection so I can get all the trophies.

I forgive you. Its not as bad as me just getting into RE :lol

Lol yeah. I've been meaning to get this game since it first came out but allways put it off. I just got into the sewers and I'm guessing I'm gonna be facing Croc real soon. What really suprized me is just how dark this game is. I love it. Add a little blood and this probably would have gotton a M rating.

They did pretty good with the atmosphere, I felt very creeped out in the sewer. :lol

I just started replaying it. I'm trying to beat it on hard and do the combo perfection so I can get all the trophies.

Don't get too stressed out from this. I spent hours upon hours with the combat challenges and almost had to get prescribed blood pressure medication. But once you get that Platinum for it, you'll appreciate that you have it for a game that not everyone can get.

Don't get too stressed out from this. I spent hours upon hours with the combat challenges and almost had to get prescribed blood pressure medication. But once you get that Platinum for it, you'll appreciate that you have it for a game that not everyone can get.

:lol Good point. But...do you recall what moves you have to do? Twice I thought I did them all but either there is one I am totally forgetting or both times I missed one without realizing it...

:lol Good point. But...do you recall what moves you have to do? Twice I thought I did them all but either there is one I am totally forgetting or both times I missed one without realizing it...

This helps a lot. Great to model your strategy from.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mFBYBWVZcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mFBYBWVZcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks for the video Hairless. I guess when I did it the two times I must have missed one or messed up somehow where it didn't count it. I'm going to go give it a try (again) now.

Has there been any mention on who will be in AA2. Joker and Harley for sure. Two-Face, Mr. Freez and Talia al Ghul have also been confirmed and Black Mask was hinted in the teaser. Bane is another possibility given the end of AA1. Anyone else confirmed/rumored? I personally like to see what they could do with Catwoman especially costume wise after seeing what they did for Harley and Ivy in AA.

Last edited:

Has there been any mention on who will be in AA2. Joker and Harley for sure. Two-Face, Mr. Freez and Talia al Ghul have also been confirmed and Black Mask was hinted in the teaser. Bane is another possibility given the end of AA1. Anyone else confirmed/rumored? I personally like to see what they could do with Catwoman especially costume wise after seeing what they did for Harley and Ivy in AA.

the ending changes based on what difficulty you beat it on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure there's a good chance for your other suggestions.

the ending changes based on what difficulty you beat it on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure there's a good chance for your other suggestions.

Ah I see. It's funny my friend and I got into a friendly argument on who's hand it was
Spoiler Spoiler:
and I swore it was Bane's and he swore it was Croc's. Looks like we were both right.

Back