Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

If they made character skins for catwoman i would love the batman returns Michelle Phifer version! best catwomn imo
Catwoman-catwoman-selina-kyle-11610171-503-600.jpg

also adam hughes catwoman
Catwoman_Cover_51_by_AdamHughes.jpg

its great they've done extra skins. i know licencing can be an issue for movie skins but wouldnt it be great if we could customise the suit and make our own bat suits! kinda like create-a-wrestler mode in the smackdown games.

maybe for arkham 3?

Man, I would actually pay money for all those skins if they release them as DLC.

I mean, they kinda HAVE to at this point, right?? So many of them are exclusive to retailers in the UK and NZ.

Question to you guys......Has it been announced, but are these skins for the main game??? Or just the challenge maps??? I'm hoping both

Updated Picture
arkham_city_skins.jpg

Last edited:

Loving earth 1 batman. Imho thats the design they shoulda went with in the begining but whateve's. Cant wait to play this baby.

I love that Earth one as well. It's more realistic, but has the blue and grey that I like so much.

i dont know much about batman beyond, does he have a cape as it doesnt look like it. if not how would that affect gameplay?
dont shoot me if that was a silly question!

i'm really hoping these skins don't turn aren't a pain to get (or don't cost a fortune)

Back