Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

No one is being cheated out of the Catwoman parts. If you don't buy the game new, it is available for download on the marketplace. Catwoman is DLC and being given for free to those who buy the game new. It is no different than any other game add on for any other game.

It is true you can buy it if you want, but the point remains, it was never an add-on until recently it was always advertised as a part of the game, used or new.

From the IGN Review:

"Leading up to Batman: Arkham City, Rocksteady talked a lot about the Catwoman missions in the game -- that 10 percent of Arkham City was all about Selina Kyle."

if you buy used you buy 90% of the game, and have to buy the 10% that has been removed

It is true you can buy it if you want, but the point remains, it was never an add-on until recently it was always advertised as a part of the game, used or new.

From the IGN Review:

"Leading up to Batman: Arkham City, Rocksteady talked a lot about the Catwoman missions in the game -- that 10 percent of Arkham City was all about Selina Kyle."

if you buy used you buy 90% of the game, and have to buy the 10% that has been removed

I honestly don't see a problem with this. So if you buy the game on the extra cheap used, then the devs still get a couple bucks if you want the Catwoman missions too. That seems fair to me to be honest, given the massive production costs of A list game titles these days, and the amount of money the devs lose through piracy, used sales, and rental in the first place.

So as expected, great game, you feel like Batman but too many villains crammed in with thin story for each plus some good to just ok bosses.

But you feel like Batman.

Win.

Got my GL EE Blu today and sadly the sinestro skin is only for PS3.

Got notice that my copy of AC shipped this morning. :yess:

ahhh lucky you!! We've got another week to wait here in the UK...

Got my GL EE Blu today and sadly the sinestro skin is only for PS3.

I so read Glee there :lol

Glee-Quinn-Fabray-dianna-agron-16404962-496-576.jpg

If anyone wants the Sinestro code I'll have a spare one in a couple of weeks. I have a second copy of Green Lantern coming from overseas, and it also comes with the code.

No use for me, jye...I have a PS3.
But thx, man...

huh

i'm confused more than normal.

It would work for you because you do have the PS3.

I will get the game for the Xbox so the GL Bluray code won't work for me because it's only for the PS3 version of the game.

So it would work for you, no?

I'm so confused :lol

Back