Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Sound, Thanks for letting me know pal considering on picking one up, I've Also just pre ordered Thor pal :hi5:

:hi5: even on Halloween night:horror
Thanks for picking out a good Batman v Croc statue for me Lee :1-1:

Wonderful, just worried about all pieces I sent out. Half my stock got damaged and need to send back to my supplier:slap

Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee, only just got chance to say big thanks for evil superman, love him. Can't wait for my next items from you :)

I've also been keeping an eye out for the weta Hobbit line especially Tauriel and Thranduil but haven't noticed them. I read somewhere that they are now sold out until the second half of 2014 :monkey2 . Did I miss these or are you not selling the Weta line?

Every day I check and every day I leave dissapointed :monkey2 :lol

I've also been keeping an eye out for the weta Hobbit line especially Tauriel and Thranduil but haven't noticed them. I read somewhere that they are now sold out until the second half of 2014 :monkey2 . Did I miss these or are you not selling the Weta line?

We can carry their products but the price we can get is not better than ordering from their own website directly. For example the Tauriel statue, the best we can do is £205.00 delivered within UK mainland but you can order it from weta website for no more than £190 plus you will receive $28 Weta Dollars.

Almost half way through November, where does the time go?? Any idea of the date when you'll get the Boba mythos statues?

We can carry their products but the price we can get is not better than ordering from their own website directly. For example the Tauriel statue, the best we can do is £205.00 delivered within UK mainland but you can order it from weta website for no more than £190 plus you will receive $28 Weta Dollars.

Pretty sure Weta have now sold out :monkey2

Malagus great :clap is Sauron any nearer to arriving Lee :)

Damn those XM Studio's pieces aren't cheap are they Lee :horror :panic:

Cap will look so great next to the new Sideshow PF though :gah:

Damn those XM Studio's pieces aren't cheap are they Lee :horror :panic:

Cap will look so great next to the new Sideshow PF though :gah:
Yeah the wholesale price is quite a lot, but with so many interchangeable extras, I think it worth the money.
So, did Boba rock up today?

Edit: Never mind... I just read it properly lol.

Not yet, it will come in this Thursday or Friday.

HI Lee just put a deposit down on conan fury of the beast :clap any news on sauron :duff

Any news on the Batman Black and White Capullo statues also Lee?

Back