Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

HI Lee just put a deposit down on conan fury of the beast :clap any news on sauron :duff
It's coming in late Dec, not sure if we can get it before Xmas but waiting nearly ends :panic::panic:
Any news on the Batman Black and White Capullo statues also Lee?
Supplier still says it's arriving in Dec, maybe there will be delay.
Late December David. You can't wait for this piece :lol
At least it's out there unlike the IM LSB I'm waiting for :monkey2

:rotfl Sideshow must busy with making your IM bust now

Last edited:
Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

my boba arrived, amazing! Any date for vader mythos?

my boba arrived, amazing! Any date for vader mythos?

Haha, how about the banana guns:lol Our supplier says it will arrive at the end of Dec, but please allow couple days more as you know Xmas and new year can make delay with shipment.

Re: Deadpool X-force PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

I wanted it for xmas day! trying to persuade the other half :p

I got a banana blaster (right hand) which is annoying. Main rifle looks straight to me though.

Yeah I'm going to give it a go soon, if it snaps though..... it arrived like that. :chase

malgus is paid for :yess: please can you check the paint is good especially his head around the mask thanks Lee :hi5:
Will you be doing gentle giants black widow :pray:

malgus is paid for :yess: please can you check the paint is good especially his head around the mask thanks Lee :hi5:
Will you be doing gentle giants black widow :pray:

malgus is sent out. I have no idea with GG black widow at the moment, just waiting for pre-order info from supplier.

Lee my good man, when are your sideshow 1/6 jokers due in? considering one to go with my frank miller batman.

Good price on the Guardian bio, it is tempting.

When do you expect your DX13 stock lee? roughly Jan 14? Also any rough date for sideshows 1/6 vader? Think its releasing soon from SS.

Last edited:

When do you expect your DX13 stock lee? roughly Jan 14? Also any rough date for sideshows 1/6 vader? Think its releasing soon from SS.

I am still waiting for confirmation from supplier at the moment, it should arrive just after new year. Vader will be in stock sometime in Feb I think.

Hi Lee :wave Malgus was just perfect as was your extra packaging :hi5:
Just paid off Sauron.... when he eventually decides to show up :lol i would really appreciate it if you could check him out... i'm hearing the lava effect has been quite bad
on some.
Thanks again :duff

Hi Lee :wave Malgus was just perfect as was your extra packaging :hi5:
Just paid off Sauron.... when he eventually decides to show up :lol i would really appreciate it if you could check him out... i'm hearing the lava effect has been quite bad
on some.
Thanks again :duff

Hi David, hope you like Malgus. The darth vader PF is on the way to the UK. Don't know if you have ordered it or not?

We will have a very small batch of sauron PF coming later this month, if possible we can send it to you before Xmas. I will check the conditions each piece.

Hi David, hope you like Malgus. The darth vader PF is on the way to the UK. Don't know if you have ordered it or not?

We will have a very small batch of sauron PF coming later this month, if possible we can send it to you before Xmas. I will check the conditions each piece.
Sauron before xmas that would be great :clap
like Malgus i think he's awesome.... i didn't know sideshow had released another vader

Back