Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Thanks for your order :clap. Any problems with the layaway plan system, please let me know.

No worries Lee,looks straight forward enough.

Get paid on Friday:yess: So will try it out then.

Re: Dr Doom LSF and Prometheus Engineer are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Just double checking lee, you got many slots left on man of steel supes and zod? Will be finally placing my orders friday.

Thanks Lee :hi5:

jsj475.jpg

That Iron man Midas is mighty tempting Lee lol if only i had the funds.

Re: new online stroe is coming in UK, needs advises

That Iron man Midas is mighty tempting Lee lol if only i had the funds.
yeah I got couple pieces from my supplier but the price is too expensive. Hope sideshow will carry this piece so we will have a better price.
Do you deliver to the UK b any chance!

Of course we deliver to anywhere in the UK.:exactly:

Iron Man Midas!! :panic: ....so tempted!! ah man need to hold back first and pay off hall of armor and tony stark. So many figures I want and not enough £££ :( ....need to win the lotto asap :p

Iron Man Midas!! :panic: ....so tempted!! ah man need to hold back first and pay off hall of armor and tony stark. So many figures I want and not enough £££ :( ....need to win the lotto asap :p

Back of the queue please :lol

Nice price on the LSB Lee :clap
Might hold out for the Big Chap, Shame the Warrior wasn't a bit bigger :mad:

I have beening dreaming it all my life but haven't won a penny:mad:

It looks really nice in Pics, hope SS will not disappoint us.

I knew you'd come around ;) that is a good price. I really hope ss pull this off given the amount they are asking for such a small piece.

Many slots left on the Blitzway Bruce Lee...........Lee :)

Going to pre order the Alien lsb next week , Sideshow can sod off with there 1000ex

Many slots left on the Blitzway Bruce Lee...........Lee :)

Going to pre order the Alien lsb next week , Sideshow can sod off with there 1000ex

Aye we have lots bruce lee available. 1000ex will be crazy, 750 sounds better though 200 is enough.

The drop in price on the batman 1:1 bust was welcome. Not sure how your doing it but it made it a realistic purchase for me. Thanks Lee

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back