Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette and HT Mark VII are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.u

Hey, 2 things first any news on the neytiri lsf release date? and also I'm looking to buy/preorder the 1/4 scale Joker from Enterbay, due out this year, but cant find it anywhere, just wondering if you were going to stock this item as I cant see it in your store? Thanks.

Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette and HT Mark VII are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.u

Hey, 2 things first any news on the neytiri lsf release date? and also I'm looking to buy/preorder the 1/4 scale Joker from Enterbay, due out this year, but cant find it anywhere, just wondering if you were going to stock this item as I cant see it in your store? Thanks.

sideshow says the neytiri will be released in August, but big chance it will be delayed again. Sorry we don't stock enterbay items.

It's a shame you can't get hold of the Enterbay Batman and Joker Lee, which your flex pay option you'd of been my go to guy with these :(

It's a shame you can't get hold of the Enterbay Batman and Joker Lee, which your flex pay option you'd of been my go to guy with these :(

I know but not it needs large order quantity for a good price, too risky for me:(

Hi there. Just remind me, when you put in a pre order when do you debit the full amount? Now or when the item comes into stock with you?

Hi Microdragon, UK-Newcastle here, long shot but you dont have a Patient Zero Ex in do you by anychance?

Hi there. Just remind me, when you put in a pre order when do you debit the full amount? Now or when the item comes into stock with you?

Well, if you choose pay with payment method option 1 and 2, we will take payment within 24 hours.

If you want to pay with installments, please choose option 3 - Flexpay, or if you want to pay when items are in stock, please choose option 4.

Full details please refer our payment section and Felxpay section
Hi Microdragon, UK-Newcastle here, long shot but you dont have a Patient Zero Ex in do you by anychance?

Sorry mate, no any stock left. You should find it on EBay sometime.:wink1:

Well, if you choose pay with payment method option 1 and 2, we will take payment within 24 hours.

If you want to pay with installments, please choose option 3 - Flexpay, or if you want to pay when items are in stock, please choose option 4.

Full details please refer our payment section and Felxpay section

Sorry mate, no any stock left. You should find it on EBay sometime.:wink1:

Yer bit of a long shot i know :) just hooked up to your website also, the new Red hulk arriveing soon do you know number limit on this run?

got one in my basket maybe ready to pull the trigger.

And just pulled the trigger on a Red Hulk pre-order cheers Lee :)

Last edited:

Yer bit of a long shot i know :) just hooked up to your website also, the new Red hulk arriveing soon do you know number limit on this run?

got one in my basket maybe ready to pull the trigger.

The rulk is coming around 20th Sep, it's limited to 1750 pieces. Someone in US has got it and it looks a lot better with hair.

The rulk is coming around 20th Sep, it's limited to 1750 pieces. Someone in US has got it and it looks a lot better with hair.

will msg you via your site fella.

And 1 Red Hulk com on pre-order, thank you for your help lee appreciated mate. whoopsys Rulk :)

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette & HT Hulk 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

When is Joker PF due in? Do you take full amount upon order? Can get it from SS but it says duev4th quarter. Thanks

Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette & HT Hulk 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

When is Joker PF due in? Do you take full amount upon order? Can get it from SS but it says duev4th quarter. Thanks

It's coming in stock early Oct. We still have pieces available to pre-order. Yes, the first batch is sold out at sideshow, they are getting next batch maybe before Xmas.

Hello

Just got round to opening up skaar and he is just amazing. As usual the best packaging around thank you so much

D868F890-E42C-4194-B23B-F81088442C7F-3356-000002CFA0586E7B.jpg

Hello

Just got round to opening up skaar and he is just amazing. As usual the best packaging around thank you so much

D868F890-E42C-4194-B23B-F81088442C7F-3356-000002CFA0586E7B.jpg

:clapwow great skaar and nice picture, well done Ant mate, well done sideshow.

I like you wolverine tatoo my friend:exactly:

Thanks lee going on two weeks to get some more tattoo on that arm :)

Back